Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g-dawg

Sneak Peak at 2020 NFL Draft - Atlanta Falcons #3 overall pick

113 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Are you comparing those Falcons and Cheifs to the current Dolphins roster? Wow lol ok man.

you are special.

You can turn over an entire roster in 3 years time - easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

G has a woody dreaming we’re picking Top 3 in draft. :ninja:

well the current team isn't very sexy so my mind travels into the future where beauty can be found.

vitaman and Vandy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The dolphins are a different kind of **** team right now. 

I get it, man, fair enough...but I also remember a bunch of years where the Cleveland Browns were a mausoleum of 1st rd QB's. Guess I got desensitized.

"Brandon Weeden, Tim Couch, and Brady Quinn DON'T like this"

:ninja:

Atlantafan21 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

well the current team isn't very sexy so my mind travels into the future where beauty can be found.

Well, I did enjoy your Joy Taylor pic earlier in thread....

g-dawg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Ok man either you just want to argue or you are illiterate. 

Go back and read your comments.

It's not that difficult and I'm not the only person you seemed confused with.

Maybe if you explained yourself a little more instead of why use lot word when few do trick. Then I'd understand what you're pissy about .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

you are special.

You can turn over an entire roster in 3 years time - easily.

I didnt say you couldn't. Easily? No. But possible. And again the 2007 Falcons and what? 2017 Chiefs were nowhere near as depleted as the Dolphins. Keep huffing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Maybe if you explained yourself a little more instead of why use lot word when few do trick. Then I'd understand what you're pissy about .

I'm not pissy. I made a simple comment and you didn't understand it so instead trying to comprehend you just act like a ****.

You're honestly not worth me trying to hold your hand through it so I'll just stop talking to you instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I'm not pissy. I made a simple comment and you didn't understand it so instead trying to comprehend you just act like a ****.

You're honestly not worth me trying to hold your hand through it so I'll just stop talking to you instead.

Lol ok man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I LOVE the Young pick. We need to trade back into the 1st and get Swift or Taylor(WISC) to give our run game a boost. REMEMBER Matt Ryan is a play action passer and having a run game is when Matt is at his finest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depending on if we have a new head coach could determine the first pick. If we pick up a Riley or a Bieniemy as a new HC, I could see them going with a QB at that high of a pick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

Depending on if we have a new head coach could determine the first pick. If we pick up a Riley or a Bieniemy as a new HC, I could see them going with a QB at that high of a pick. 

I’d say there’s about 0 chance that uncle Arthur allows that to happen. Matt Ryan will be a falcon...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29541b47bb6273adf717

FalconBlood23, thanat0s and Geneaut like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vel said:

People said the same about James. Which is why he fell.

All I'm saying is the Falcons need defensive playmakers. If the DL are gone, Simmons and Delpit are next up on my list. You can throw a corner in there, but I'm not putting corner up there until we see what the next group does with Tru, Oliver, Sheffield, etc. There is a bigger question mark on if Neal will even be a Falcon in 2020. 

You think Falcons going to love Brown/compare him to Poe? Plays like Akiem Hicks. Where will they play him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

I’d say there’s about 0 chance that uncle Arthur allows that to happen. Matt Ryan will be a falcon...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29541b47bb6273adf717

I think Blank will default to the potential new GM/HC especially if Ryan doesn’t fit the new system. Love Ryan, but he isn’t getting any younger. And while he is limited physically I still believe he has one of the best minds in the NFL. Drafting Tua to learn under him could set us up for another decade after Ryan rides off into the sunset. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, vel said:

People said the same about James. Which is why he fell.

All I'm saying is the Falcons need defensive playmakers. If the DL are gone, Simmons and Delpit are next up on my list. You can throw a corner in there, but I'm not putting corner up there until we see what the next group does with Tru, Oliver, Sheffield, etc. There is a bigger question mark on if Neal will even be a Falcon in 2020. 

This is the best post period. We don’t need JAGs. We have plenty of those. We need a big time playmaker on defense, regardless of level. Right now we have Grady and Debo as playmakers. That’s about it. Takk is a JAG despite the board love. 

Vandy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will end up with more wins than the tankers want by season’s end. If Matt has to throw for 700 yards to get a W given the state of the D, the competitor in him will do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we had the third pick, and a third top QB prospect is out there, it’s highly unlikely we would stay at three. It makes much more sense to drop back a couple of slots and get more picks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I'm a fan of trading down with a Top 5 pick.  Maybe entertain a trade with the Jaguars?

Why would they trade up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lju713 said:

I LOVE the Young pick. We need to trade back into the 1st and get Swift or Taylor(WISC) to give our run game a boost. REMEMBER Matt Ryan is a play action passer and having a run game is when Matt is at his finest.

No, we don't. This defense is generationally bad. We don't need to trade back into the 1st round to get an RB. That is a terrible idea.  RB's practically grow on trees these days.  We need defensive playmakers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0