Realsurfin

Matt Ryan ball speed.

68 posts in this topic

I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned.  His power is off.  He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls.  I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws.  I don't want to see play through pain.  We do have Schaub.  In case he needs to rest or a quick snip.  We need Matty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned.  His power is off.  He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls.  I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws.  I don't want to see play through pain.  We do have Schaub.  In case he needs to rest or a quick snip.  We need Matty.

 

17 minutes ago, XXVIII-III said:

Dude, this has been diagnosed as “noodle arm” ages ago...

Ryan suffers from Noodle arm syndrome as per TATF resident doctors from 2008. There is no cure..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I was serious.  Matt is the kind of guy that would keep on playing even if he was hurt.  Especially when we are having bad times.  All noodle arm jokes aside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned.  His power is off.  He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls.  I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws.  I don't want to see play through pain.  We do have Schaub.  In case he needs to rest or a quick snip.  We need Matty.

You're kidding right??? I know your not, but dude, Ryan is not the problem here...

Geneaut likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Leading the league in TDs, #2 in yards, #2 completion percentage, #7 QBR, #10 yards per attempt....

But yeah, let's keep looking for issues with Matt...:rolleyes:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

defcon4 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

Because Matt is **** good and you are a troll.

UnrealfalcoN, TNFalcon1 and athell like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are the troll.  I really think Matt should have his shoulder and rotator scanned and screened.  Seems I have angered another football genius with a simple post.  And if you take the time to see my post like ratio you can see you are a **** of a troll.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

Maybe because the defense is giving up 31 points a game. 3 weeks in a row teams didnt punt once until midway through the 3rd quarter.

Also to blame is the equally horrible special teams that's given opponents the best starting field position in the league missed crucial kicks and turned the ball over amongst the most times in the league.

Or a run game that's been all but non-existent for 5 of our 6 games.

Matt has not been perfect, but he's played much better than a lot of other guys. More than well enough to win if he had help from other units..

Geneaut likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

You're kidding right??? I know your not, but dude, Ryan is not the problem here...

I don't think Matt is the problem.  I have been here longer than he has.  I know his noodle arm tendencies.  But... in looking at the tapes to me something looks off.  Like he might be playing through an issue.  I rather he get scanned then have anything serious come up.  He has been a pinata for the other teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never knew showing actual concern for our quarterback Matt Ryan would get me called a troll.  Just shows me how much winning is important over the health of players.  Especially with what injuries have done to this team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, EddieK said:

You should actually watch the games, then post. Matt's the least of our problems

Just watch the highlights.  I have seen matty throw better with more force.  Especially some of the short passes.

Edited by Realsurfin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Leading the league in TDs, #2 in yards, #2 completion percentage, #7 QBR, #10 yards per attempt....

But yeah, let's keep looking for issues with Matt...:rolleyes:

He looks goofy in uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Never knew showing actual concern for our quarterback Matt Ryan would get me called a troll.  Just shows me how much winning is important over the health of players.  Especially with what injuries have done to this team.

Lack of comprehension maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joeyg2033 said:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

I don't think there's much point in accounting for it since I doubt you would understand.

Geneaut likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think OP is trying to troll, it all seems well intentioned.

To @Realsurfin - haven't watched much of the last few games, but I think Matt's shoulder looks fine. Doesn't always set his feet, but that's the main issue. Still seeing phantom pressure. Making better decisions than earlier this season though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Just watch the highlights.  I have seen matty throw better with more force.  Especially some of the short passes.

He looked a little off early in season.
 

But looks like his usual good self now.
 

30-36/356/4TDs.....what’s not to like?

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now