Matt Ryan ball speed.

Realsurfin

I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned.  His power is off.  He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls.  I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws.  I don't want to see play through pain.  We do have Schaub.  In case he needs to rest or a quick snip.  We need Matty.

34 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

I think Matty should have his shoulder and rotator cuff mri'd and scanned.  His power is off.  He is tossing a bunch of butterfly and floater balls.  I wonder if he has stiffness or pain when he throws.  I don't want to see play through pain.  We do have Schaub.  In case he needs to rest or a quick snip.  We need Matty.

17 minutes ago, XXVIII-III said:

Dude, this has been diagnosed as “noodle arm” ages ago...

Ryan suffers from Noodle arm syndrome as per TATF resident doctors from 2008. There is no cure..

20 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

You're kidding right??? I know your not, but dude, Ryan is not the problem here...

20 hours ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Leading the league in TDs, #2 in yards, #2 completion percentage, #7 QBR, #10 yards per attempt....

But yeah, let's keep looking for issues with Matt...:rolleyes:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

13 minutes ago, joeyg2033 said:

All slop yards...  Teams playing cushy defense after getting out to 21 point leads.  How else could you account for a ton of yards, completions and interceptions with a 1 - 5 team?

Maybe because the defense is giving up 31 points a game. 3 weeks in a row teams didnt punt once until midway through the 3rd quarter.

Also to blame is the equally horrible special teams that's given opponents the best starting field position in the league missed crucial kicks and turned the ball over amongst the most times in the league.

Or a run game that's been all but non-existent for 5 of our 6 games.

Matt has not been perfect, but he's played much better than a lot of other guys. More than well enough to win if he had help from other units..

24 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

You're kidding right??? I know your not, but dude, Ryan is not the problem here...

I don't think Matt is the problem.  I have been here longer than he has.  I know his noodle arm tendencies.  But... in looking at the tapes to me something looks off.  Like he might be playing through an issue.  I rather he get scanned then have anything serious come up.  He has been a pinata for the other teams.

39 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Never knew showing actual concern for our quarterback Matt Ryan would get me called a troll.  Just shows me how much winning is important over the health of players.  Especially with what injuries have done to this team.

Lack of comprehension maybe?