Schwarzwald

MNF

247 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Matt Stafford has the prettiest throwing motion in the NFL. He gets a little sloppy with his feet sometimes and sometimes he’ll drop his arm slot but when he stands tall and steps into it; thing of beauty. 

Wish Ryan had his arm, he would be unstoppable. 

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Actually feel bad for Rodgers. Tonight has 2-3 players that happened reminiscent of 2017 Ryan's receivers.

Funny. Aaron can't make his teammates do their job. :tiphat:

Of course and he is learning new offense too. Looks out of sync.

Schwarzwald likes this

4 minutes ago, Romfal said:

yeah 4 years 12 mil per. better than the return we are getting, we're just too worried about keeping all our underperforming talent, maybe the light will come on. Enjoy getting fired Quinn

Should've let Beasley go but it doesn't give you freedom to sign anyone beyond a 1-2 year deal given the need to make cuts just to make cap next year. We are currently almost $10M over.

$13.5M for one and $17.25M other...we can't add that at all. You'd be kissing Hooper goodbye as well as Sanu.

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Why couldn’t we have these refs for our game? They may have actually made the right calls/reversals. 

Yep, even if it was hard to overturn that...at least it was close enough right?

We had more evidence that Murray was C L E A R L Y short on that 3rd down...but they didn't care to make it right.

I can see they reviewed that and said ball moved before the 3rd step was down...close but based on "enough to overturn"?

They still overturned it.

We got no such thing. Packers tho...

JDaveG and Francis York Morgan like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Should've let Beasley go but it doesn't give you freedom to sign anyone beyond a 1-2 year deal given the need to make cuts just to make cap next year. We are currently almost $10M over.

$13.5M for one and $17.25M total...we can't add that at all. You'd be kissing Hooper goodbye as well as Sanu.

think next year will be uncapped if they don't agree to a new CBA. And if they do I think TD is banking on the cap to be higher.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

We had more evidence that Murray was C L E A R L Y short on that 3rd down...but they didn't care to make it right.

I can see they reviewed that and said ball moved before the 3rd step was down...close but based on "enough to overturn"?

The three major calls in our game seriously went against us. You know it’s bad when cardinals fans are saying that we were robbed and apparently their players/coaches talked about how the calls went their way. 

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

When have we ever gotten calls? Might as well root for a different team because I don't see why it would change.

Side note. Really wish we had made a play for Preston Smith. And not just saying that, I was going hard for him and Ziggy Ansah.

Interesting little detail.

One play ago #42 got up too high on this pass rush and allowed Rodgers to step up and make a big throw. That’s not that BB defense.

They rush to a spot then constrict the pocket. The scheme is more about holding ground than bending the edge.

They executed it perfectly the next play and didn’t give ARod anywhere to escape.

Drew4719 and Schwarzwald like this