Ergo Proxy

MNF

247 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

and yet people still say that Ryan isn't on the same level as the top QBs around here

too bad the majority of those stats were compiled while losing and after halftime, in a lot of cases by double digits, with the exception of one, which was an interception negated by a roughing the passer on Philly's Barnett. Look at the scores....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RyanMa00/red-zone-passing-plays/2019

18 completions in the red zone in the 2nd half just 7 in the first half. Stats have context.

Edited by ant.accurate

Makes WAYYYYY too much sense for us to try and flip Sanu to Green Bay or Buffalo. Should be able to get decent compensation.

4 minutes ago, ant.accurate said:

too bad the majority of those stats were compiled while losing and after halftime, in a lot of cases by double digits, with the exception of one, which was an interception negated by a roughing the passer on Philly's Barnett. Look at the scores....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RyanMa00/red-zone-passing-plays/2019

lol what?

Falcons were in every game late except the Titans (terrible offensive performance) and the Vikings game; Ryan's truly horrible game of the year on 2 forced INTs.

Every other game the Falcons tied or came within 1 score to tie the game. Defense is THAT bad.

Also, for example vs the Cards? They didn't go into prevent D. We just torched them with uptempo.

Troll harder!

1 minute ago, Romfal said:

glad we kept Beasley instead of signing one of the Smiths...smdh

I don't get why people keep comparing Vic's 2019 cap hit to guys signing 4-5 year contracts with long-term commitments.

We weren't getting one of those guys. Maybe Clay Matthews off the street? Okay, now we'll talk.

Some on this Board crucified Bevil. I don't know but I think DQ was serious about hiring him The Board outcry was load. He is not "trash" like some of you called him. He would have been great with our offense.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I don't get why people keep comparing Vic's 2019 cap hit to guys signing 4-5 year contracts with long-term commitments.

We weren't getting one of those guys. Maybe Clay Matthews off the street? Okay, now we'll talk.

yeah 4 years 12 mil per. better than the return we are getting, we're just too worried about keeping all our underperforming talent, maybe the light will come on. Enjoy getting fired Quinn

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

A lot of posters did not want Bevell here...

I didn't....and I still don't.

He could not make guys like Harvin amd Graham into his offense.

He only did well because Lynch went beast mode....when he started to slip...so did the Hawks offense.