Ergo Proxy

MNF

247 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT 

*Some of those were correct calls tho...like ours vs them. He was down. Clock is ran off. Those are the rules. Rules are rules.

Problem is when its not called according to the rules.

The one with us always has thrown me off. Lose lose, if he was in and they didnt call it then they'd be mad. But he wasn't so they're mad they did call it.

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

Don’t forget this one. 

750B8F4F-8AA8-4362-8CD4-093FD0B0E0E6.jpeg

Wow I’ve seen enough crap for one night, and maybe the next couple days as well lol. Catch you guys later for TNF and more of the same!

Ovie_Lover and Atlantafan21 like this

How many times have the Lions been robbed on primetime the last several years? Also, for once why couldn't a good Lions team win a big division game and take the lead in the NFC North? The NFL is a complete joke man. 

I just don’t get how egregiously clueless these refs can be.

You see it against us and at this point we know Matt Ryan gets everything except for molested and fails to receive any sympathy from the refs. We know that Julio will get mugged 90% of the time and never receive a PI or holding call.  We know that if our guys even happen to breathe on the opponent then we’re getting called for unnecessary roughness.  The worst by far was the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against Keanu Neal which Quinn and this entire organization are cowards for not addressing to the league.

But then you see other teams get shafted and it’s really eye opening as to how awful the officiating has gotten.  It’s amazing how players get fined for bringing up the ineptitude of the refs, but the refs don’t get fined for their obvious moments of ineptitude.  Sure the game is fast, but they have front row seats and still miss the obvious calls, while making up phantom calls.  Then they introduce replay and still get the calls wrong.  It’s embarrassing.

The Lions didn’t leave it in the refs hands.  The refs took matters into their own hands.

I have stated before that I am no conspiracy theorist, but after the calls in our game Sunday and the blatantly erroneous calls in last nights game, I am beginning to think that we would have to be in denial of the power that Vegas and Atlantic City have over these games, it is disgustingly obvious at times. Here’s to putting back on my rose colored glasses and telling myself there is nothing to see here, the league really does care about the integrity of the game.

7 minutes ago, Peteshweddy said:

I have stated before that I am no conspiracy theorist, but after the calls in our game Sunday and the blatantly erroneous calls in last nights game, I am beginning to think that we would have to be in denial of the power that Vegas and Atlantic City have over these games, it is disgustingly obvious at times. Here’s to putting back on my rose colored glasses and telling myself there is nothing to see here, the league really does care about the integrity of the game.

Also, the NFL at thinking you believe them: 

2 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

The NFL doesn't want that, they are doing exactly what they want them to do.  

NY Replay officials have offices in Vegas.

Ergo Proxy likes this

5 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

NY Replay officials have offices in Vegas.

May as well say they are checking the call in Vegas! 

9 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

He called Matt Ryan elite back in 2017 during his "down stats" year in the game against the Bucs, iirc...

Booger: Truth Teller.

I watched that game and remember him saying that 

Ergo Proxy and Peteshweddy like this

9 hours ago, falcons007 said:

NFL is shutting down the nflstreams subreddit. Those guys moving to their own website.

If they had a streaming service for the nfl ticket. I would purchase it. 

falcons007 likes this

5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

If they had a streaming service for the nfl ticket. I would purchase it. 

They do have. With student discount it’s $99 per year. They don’t really verify if you are a student or not..

VTCrunkler likes this

22 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

They do have. With student discount it’s $99 per year. They don’t really verify if you are a student or not..

You have to also be located out of network area for directv in order to purchase the streaming service

7 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You have to also be located out of network area for directv in order to purchase the streaming service

No. You can purchase any where now.  They just black out local and prime time games. One of my buddy bought Sunday ticket with game rewind for 150 bucks. Pretty good deal because game rewind costs 99 bucks on NFL.

https://nflst.directv.com/student

7 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

No. You can purchase any where now.  They just black out local and prime time games. One of my buddy bought Sunday ticket with game rewind for 150 bucks. Pretty good deal because game rewind costs 99 bucks on NFL.

https://nflst.directv.com/student

Interesting...I need to remember this for next season. I have directv but never watch anything on it. I keep it strictly for Sunday ticket every year

VTCrunkler likes this

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Interesting...I need to remember this for next season. I have directv but never watch anything on it. I keep it strictly for Sunday ticket every year

I have direct tv now the streaming service. I had then guy come out and determine that a dish would not work due to tree canopy cover. 

JD dirtybird21 likes this

On 10/14/2019 at 10:31 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

lol what?

Falcons were in every game late except the Titans (terrible offensive performance) and the Vikings game; Ryan's truly horrible game of the year on 2 forced INTs.

Every other game the Falcons tied or came within 1 score to tie the game. Defense is THAT bad.

Also, for example vs the Cards? They didn't go into prevent D. We just torched them with uptempo.

Troll harder!

You didn't refute anything. Produce data that shows the majority of Ryan's stats weren't compiled in the second half and from behind. Your obfuscation about 'in every game' and  using dramatic words like 'truly horrible' don't change a thing. The numbers are there, emotion or insults won't change that.

He's completed 18 passes with the lead this season. But 168 of his completions were when the Falcons were tied or trailing.

Let's look closer

1st game 

Minnesota

1st drive three and out

2nd drive interception on third down

3rd drive punt

4th drive 4 plays punt

5th drive 7 plays punt

end of half

Philly 

1st drive 11 plays  FG

2nd drive 6 plays punt