falcons007

Can the noodle arm step up? This is pathetic.

24 posts in this topic

Look at the W-L record for the QB in first 6 weeks with at least 15 TD and 2000 yards.  Only 10 QB in NFL history has done so.  Ryan has the worst record(1-5) among them. Even Brees carried his defense to 2-4 record. The rest of the QB played great Defense and ST.  
61-B08087-B572-4-BAA-8-ADD-83-E440-D1-D3

Brady, Brees and Ryan are these QBs who have done it twice. 

Everyone knows that Ryan is not the problem. He struggled a bit out of the gate, but he gets a pass because he is YET AGAIN working with a new O.C.  His arrow is definitely pointing up after the slow start.  I expect continued good games from him and the offense going forward, even with a weak OL and run game.

58 minutes ago, ATL_666 said:

Everyone knows that Ryan is not the problem. He struggled a bit out of the gate, but he gets a pass because he is YET AGAIN working with a new O.C.  His arrow is definitely pointing up after the slow start.  I expect continued good games from him and the offense going forward, even with a weak OL and run game.

Every one?  I only know @Ergo Proxy who thinks it’s true.

Drew4719 and Ergo Proxy like this

1 hour ago, dothan_birdman said:

Did you forget the \sarc tag?  I can’t tell if your actually serious. None of the others had a HISTORICALLY bad defense either. 
Ryan has his issues, especially the first 2-3 games but he is by no means a concern for this team. 

1 hour ago, ATL_666 said:

Does this need sarc tag.

Ergo Proxy likes this

Just now, falcons007 said:

I know. He is just padding stats man.

... purple :tiphat: off to MNF!

but ya...Brees wasn't why Saints went 7-9 those years. What a disappointing waste of that man's prime.

Brees also had INT problems tho...we'll see if Ryan keeps his down.

Man, after 5 pages of this in the first thread people are still falling for this shiat? Wow.

20 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

... purple :tiphat: off to MNF!

but ya...Brees wasn't why Saints went 7-9 those years. What a disappointing waste of that man's prime.

Brees also had INT problems tho...we'll see if Ryan keeps his down.

Brees has also had a lot of things that Ryan does not have.  Consistency in coaching.  A rock solid Oline.  One of the smartest offensive minds in all of football scheming for him.  While Matt Ryan constantly has to deal with new O.C.'s and schemes.  Ryan has always had to run for his life behind miserable OLines.  Matt Ryan's best OLine isn't as good as Drew Brees' worst OLine.  Matt had Shanny for 2 years, Brees has had Payton for what..13 or 14 years?  

Edited by ATL_666

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just goes to show you, if you dont spend money on defense all the money spent on offense is useless 

9 teams with winning records spending as much or less than the Falcons say hi.

Keep running from the truth and saying others are delusional.

dothan_birdman and kschreck like this

14 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Just goes to show you, if you dont spend money on defense all the money spent on offense is useless 

Not only have you made this same point too many times, it's also flawed thinking to begin with.  

Ergo Proxy likes this

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Look at the W-L record for the QB in first 6 weeks with at least 15 TD and 2000 yards.  Only 10 QB in NFL history has done so.  Ryan has the worst record(1-5) among them. Even Brees carried his defense to 2-4 record. The rest of the QB played great Defense and ST.  
61-B08087-B572-4-BAA-8-ADD-83-E440-D1-D3

Brady, Brees and Ryan are these QBs who have done it twice. 

Oh look...another stupid *** post about what's not a problem with the Falcons. 

5 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That’s a lie.

You should see him in the other threads. Keeps claiming Falcons are spending the most on offense. I show him 2 sources; Falcons are 8th and 11th on either...he says we spend $30M more than next team on offense.

Dude is blatant trolling just to try to mess with me. Decided I'm done with the liar. People like him spread ignorance because of how much they "need to feel right" regardless of the truth.

falcons007 and Geneaut like this

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

You should see him in the other threads. Keeps claiming Falcons are spending the most on offense. I show him 2 sources; Falcons are 8th and 11th on either...he says we spend $30M more than next team on offense.

Dude is blatant trolling just to try to mess with me. Decided I'm done with the liar. People like him spread ignorance because of how much they "need to feel right" regardless of the truth.

I like him, except he has gone full troll mode when it comes to Ryan. Losing does that to some fans. 

Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this

2 hours ago, dothan_birdman said:

Did you forget the \sarc tag?  I can’t tell if your actually serious. None of the others had a HISTORICALLY bad defense either. 
Ryan has his issues, especially the first 2-3 games but he is by no means a concern for this team. 

Sarkisian has his own tag?!

Matt spends too much money on his babies. Their cap hit keeps us from signing good DEs, and they won’t tank so we could pick Ed Oliver. I hate them. Don’t get me started on their nap time garbage stats. 

bastadges!

falcons007 and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Matt spends too much money on his babies. Their cap hit keeps us from signing good DEs, and they won’t tank so we could pick Ed Oliver. I hate them. Don’t get me started on their nap time garbage stats. 

bastadges!

Not just money, he spends all the time with babies now. He is  sitting with no energy on the side lines when his whole team and coach are full of it.

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

13 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

bastadges!

Ed so far has all of 11 tackles and 0 sacks...we’ll see if he turns it on as the season gets more underway.

falcons007, Geneaut and Ergo Proxy like this