Cole World

Sheffield

39 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Where has Foye been all season? 

Spelling Debo and playing some depending on the package. 80 D snaps but more STs use with Ish having to play SS...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/2019-snap-counts.htm

He comes in next to Debo sometimes if Campbell gets moved to OLB where Vic lines up normally in the new 3-4 look.

Just now, Ergo Proxy said:

Spelling Debo and playing some depending on the package. 80 D snaps but more STs use with Ish having to play SS...

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/atl/2019-snap-counts.htm

He comes in next to Debo sometimes if Campbell gets moved to OLB where Vic lines up normally in the new 3-4 look.

Thx. Just seems like he is lost in discussions here and I haven’t seen him or noticed him on field much.  

Ergo Proxy likes this

40 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I'd play foye at SS over Ishmael. He's quicker too, and has exp playing there in college. It's time to experimemt

Yeah, but neither one of them can really cover a TE. Oliver hits just as hard as them, and he covers better.

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

Thx. Just seems like he is lost in discussions here and I haven’t seen him or noticed him on field much.  

I'd much rather see Campbell or even Cominsky get snaps in base D instead of Vic...save Vic for any Nickel 4 man DL uses. Put Foye on the field. Let's go.

1 minute ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I'd much rather see Campbell or even Cominsky get snaps in base D instead of Vic...save Vic for any Nickel 4 man DL uses. Put Foye on the field. Let's go.

The thing is. Why haven’t we already done that. Or at least try to mix it up. It’s like SHERMAN not following a receiver and steadfastly staying on one side. 

13 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

For zone maybe, but Oliver did better yesterday. He has been terrible in zone this year.

It is not the lack of instincts in zone, he often has no clue about where the ball is in man coverage. Sometimes he even doesn‘t realize that the ball is coming his way, he just continues running while the WR makes his break.

He is still young and might be affected by the overall bad performance of his teammates and coaches but so far it is nit very promising.

18 hours ago, The Don™ said:

Ok now do something about Ishmael, Vic, and Campbell now. 

Put Kazee at SS instead of Ish

18 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Oliver needs to take Neal's Role for the remainder of the season.

Lol he is not physical.  That is not his gm

20 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Oliver needs to take Neal's Role for the remainder of the season.

Agree Oliver is horrible in coverage but he's definitely a sure tackler. Put him in Neal's place Start the Rookies on the edgae cant be any worst than Tru and Oliver. AJ Brown made our CB's look like they were true freshman at UGA...….. Fucc U Quinn

Edited by Diggable Birds
Faithful Falcon likes this