Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DogIsYourName

At least we are an entertaining terrible team!

7 posts in this topic

Man, what a game!

I like that we got the ball first to delay the feeling of impending doom.  Plus, it was great to see Ryan and Freeman balling out of control!

It was crazy when we missed that extra point and the defense almost stepped up and made a stop!  You never could've predicted that ending!

Speaking of defense, ours is the worst in the NFL.  Even worse than the Dolphins in my opinion, because at least the Dolphins have no offense to help them out by keeping the other team's offense off the field.  I actually was shocked when it came down to a "Stands as called" review.  I would've liked to see if we could've gotten in position for Bryant to miss another kick!

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

And Freeman running this season:

JovialHandyBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

Dude, Freeman was a boss yesterday!

Its just our defense that is completely dysfunctional.  I have no idea why we don't just bring the house every play and see what happens!

Flying Falcon likes this

14 minutes ago, DogIsYourName said:

Dude, Freeman was a boss yesterday!

Its just our defense that is completely dysfunctional.  I have no idea why we don't just bring the house every play and see what happens!

Freeman missed holes yesterday.  He had opportunity for so many more yards.  Don't know if his vision sucks or if he just doesn't have the quickness he once did.