Is anyone else having a hard time sitting thru an entire game?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't even try anymore. They're a waste of valuable time for someone who doesn't have a lot free. I'll peek in for an hour or so, but that's it. Find something better to do and remember it's just a

I have loved the Falcons for a looong time but I’ve gotten to the point I can’t even finish a game Bc it upsets me how bad we are........ Wtf is wrong with our team?

I sit through them fine. I like being in the game thread LMFAO! You have to laugh at this team right now. The game thread is the best part of watching these games.

No...actually its easier to watch them now. I expect the defense to be horrendous...because it is. I expect the offense to struggle in the 1st half...because they always do.

When you expect to watch a terrible team and they perform that way...you are not surprised. I guess you could say that I'm comfortably numb when it comes to the degree of suckage that the 2019 Falcons provide!

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

**** man....thats messed up..

Didn't help this dang soccer mom next to me was flirting the whole dang time trying to get me to convert to a Cardinals fan.  At first it was cute, but after while and after all the terrible play it got super annoying.

I did show off how well I know this team though, she was impressed.  At half I said to her "Don't worry, we will claw back into this game only to lose in devastating fashion."  The look she gave me after that missed PAT...hahaha

Just now, athell said:

Didn't help this dang soccer mom next to me was flirting the whole dang time trying to get me to convert to a Cardinals fan.  At first it was cute, but after while and after all the terrible play it got super annoying.

I did show off how well I know this team though, she was impressed.  At half I said to her "Don't worry, we will claw back into this game only to lose in devastating fashion."  The look she gave me after that missed PAT...hahaha

:lol:...

I haven't watched a game in 3 weeks

I been getting my fishing on...just got back from Panama City yesterday...

They make me not like football...

And this is coming from a lifelong die-hard fan