Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThemDarnFalconsBoy!

The Cardinals... Really?!

5 posts in this topic

Earlier I posted how the team would rally and beat the Texans. :rolleyes: Man, these guys couldn't even beat the Cardinals... We're talking about the Cardinals!  The 1-3-1... Cardinals...  One more time for good measure. C-A-R-D-I-N-A-L-S...  

I'm not a bandwagon fan by any means, but this is ridiculous. I mean the Cardinals... This team might be the third-worst team in the NFL right now. Trust me when I say this. This isn't some fly off of the all reaction, they look that bad!

We have the Rams, Seahawks, Saints, Panthers, Bucs.  These could all be L's.  We'll probably see the HoF looking Jameis instead of the 3rd string backup looking Jameis when he carves up our ridiculous zone defense. I don't even think we can beat them. I could seriously see the team coming out of this stretch 1 - 10. That could seriously happen and is looking more and more likely.  If that's the case, then the bright side is they may have a shot at Chase Young and some semblance of a pass rush.

Whoever the new head coach, and possibly new GM are, will have some work cut out for them. If Dirk Koetter is our next head coach then I'll just throw up both of my hands and wonder what's really going on?!

Edited by ThemDarnFalconsBoy!
grr

1 minute ago, VoiceofReason95 said:

Think you're going to see the house cleaned out in the coaching staff and Dimitroff "reassigned".

Yup. I don't think Blank will make a move until we are officially out of the playoffs mathematically, or probably during the playoffs. 

Edited by ThemDarnFalconsBoy!