BloodBurgerOne

I'm drunk and I miss him...

55 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Everyone misses Shanahan...when in actuality the team doesn’t need him. He won’t fix this defense. 

Yeah. Clearly our issues are on the defensive side of the ball. Its just a joke thread.

JD dirtybird21 and Ergo Proxy like this

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Actually, offense can indirectly help defense and vice versa, but we aren’t ready to have that conversation yet.

I was listening to the Falcoholic post game tonight and they mentioned that in 2016 we averaged like 33 PPG or something like that. I think we're fine offensively if we can play like we did today. 33 should be enough. Matt went off. He just had no help at all, as usual.

If this team had even a mediocre defense we wouldn't be in this hole.

47 minutes ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

I was listening to the Falcoholic post game tonight and they mentioned that in 2016 we averaged like 33 PPG or something like that. I think we're fine offensively if we can play like we did today. 33 should be enough. Matt went off. He just had no help at all, as usual.

If this team had even a mediocre defense we wouldn't be in this hole.

You shoot for mediocrity and you’ll step on his younger brother Poo every time

Tandy and Chaz like this

7 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

You shoot for mediocrity and you’ll step on his younger brother Poo every time

You know what I meant by that. Like at some point the defense has to at least be present. Right now we're better off not even fielding one.

1 hour ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Everyone misses Shanahan...when in actuality the team doesn’t need him. He won’t fix this defense. 

Gosh, I dunno. 49ers defense looks pretty good right now. He at least seems capable of finding the right coaches to lead the defense.

Ergo Proxy likes this

After what KS did in the Superbowl loss I was hoping he'd fall flat on his face as a head coach. The Falcons are the ones flat on their face.

58 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

After what KS did in the Superbowl loss I was hoping he'd fall flat on his face as a head coach. The Falcons are the ones flat on their face.

I thought for sure he'd be missing Matt Ryan. Maybe he does a little bit, but we miss him more.

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Actually, offense can indirectly help defense and vice versa, but we aren’t ready to have that conversation yet.

It can help it some, but when you don’t force a team to punt for 13 straight drives over a two week span and are allowing the most points in the league, it’s not going to help it enough.  

TheJudge and Ergo Proxy like this

Just now, rings639 said:

It can help it some, but when you don’t force a team to punt for 13 straight drives over a two week span and are allowing the most points in the league, it’s not going to help it enough.  

Definitely not this one 

rings639 and Ergo Proxy like this

15 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

San Fran have got it right though. They're built to play Shanahan's brand of football and both sides of the football compliment each other. They have a clear identity - I have no idea what our identity is.

They're fun to watch. Like us when he was here.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Wrong. Everyone didn’t hate him. I wanted him here for a long time.

Dig those threads up bro....people were ready to run this guy out of town