I'm drunk and I miss him...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Efff that... A girlfriend can't get me no ring.

Dude, you need to get a girlfriend...

Everyone misses Shanahan...when in actuality the team doesn’t need him. He won’t fix this defense. 

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Actually, offense can indirectly help defense and vice versa, but we aren’t ready to have that conversation yet.

I was listening to the Falcoholic post game tonight and they mentioned that in 2016 we averaged like 33 PPG or something like that. I think we're fine offensively if we can play like we did today. 33 should be enough. Matt went off. He just had no help at all, as usual.

If this team had even a mediocre defense we wouldn't be in this hole.

47 minutes ago, BloodBurgerOne said:

I was listening to the Falcoholic post game tonight and they mentioned that in 2016 we averaged like 33 PPG or something like that. I think we're fine offensively if we can play like we did today. 33 should be enough. Matt went off. He just had no help at all, as usual.

If this team had even a mediocre defense we wouldn't be in this hole.

You shoot for mediocrity and you’ll step on his younger brother Poo every time

58 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

After what KS did in the Superbowl loss I was hoping he'd fall flat on his face as a head coach. The Falcons are the ones flat on their face.

I thought for sure he'd be missing Matt Ryan. Maybe he does a little bit, but we miss him more.

3 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Actually, offense can indirectly help defense and vice versa, but we aren’t ready to have that conversation yet.

It can help it some, but when you don’t force a team to punt for 13 straight drives over a two week span and are allowing the most points in the league, it’s not going to help it enough.