quickzero

Division Play

31 posts in this topic

lol.  THe Falcons defense will make Bridgewater and Kyle Allen two of the most wanted FA Qb's in the league..Bank on it..

11 minutes ago, CTann said:

This team honestly sucks. When is everyone going to admit that? Someone is in complete denial if the Titans game didn’t tell them all they need to know.

I don't disagree. They are a team that needs to rebuild. Saints have a new QB, as does Carolina. Brees and Newton shant be with their teams next year. I also see Ryan has possibly gone, he cannot survive a rebuilding. I even could see Newton in Atlanta as he is from there. I cannot imagine him anywhere else.

Edit: I say they need to rebuild because those other two teams are building for the future, Atlanta needs to keep up and they not doing it at the moment.

Edited by Kitten

9 hours ago, falcons007 said:

It’s beyond some plays man. This D is historically one of the worst. I have glimmer of hope but it’s just that.

The defense doesn't have much to hang it's hat on right now but I will be watching intently.

8 hours ago, CTann said:

This team honestly sucks. When is everyone going to admit that? Someone is in complete denial if the Titans game didn’t tell them all they need to know.

Our team sucks yea but that doesn't mean we can't win some more games.

8 hours ago, tl;dr said:

At this point, I’m not so sure Jake Fromm wouldn’t light up our defense. 

Every QB we have played so farhas looked liked a MVP; that should should light a fire under this team.

36 minutes ago, quickzero said:

The defense doesn't have much to hang it's hat on right now but I will be watching intently.

Our team sucks yea but that doesn't mean we can't win some more games.

Every QB we have played so farhas looked liked a MVP; that should should light a fire under this team.

Win some more games? Sure. Playoffs? This team isn't coming close to sniffing that this year.