quickzero

Division Play

31 posts in this topic

The path to the playoff is still here folks. Playoffs!? Yes, playoffs. I know our team hasn't looked so hot so far but I still have faith. Dan Quinn is still our coach and I'll defend him and every player on this team. The Saints, Panthers, and Bucs don't scare me at all. I say bring it on Sean Payton; give us your best shot. We are coming for the NFC South title.

Champagne likes this

1 minute ago, falcons007 said:

Did DQ pay for this post? Asking for a friend. 

Just not giving up yet, that's all.

Just now, quickzero said:

Just not giving up yet, that's all.

It ain’t over till it is... but there is no way you can defend the DQ and his so called defense.

6 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It ain’t over till it is... but there is no way you can defend the DQ and his so called defense.

We haven't looked so hot so far, but moving forward hopefully we can make some plays.

1 minute ago, quickzero said:

We haven't looked so hot so far, but moving forward hopefully we can make some plays.

It’s beyond some plays man. This D is historically one of the worst. I have glimmer of hope but it’s just that.

14 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

its over, dont listen to em. He must be hallucinating the falcons 5-0

falcons007 likes this

Just now, caponine said:

its over, dont listen to em. He must be hallucinating the falcons 5-0

It’s unlikely falcons will do anything but it ain’t over till it is. 

...well I hope you're right but that means an ATL team gets lucky so you're about 200:1 against the odds

Since we're being positive...  The offense is actually starting to come together.  30+ points in each of the past two weeks.  Ryan has overcome a miserable start to the season and has been putting up MVP numbers. 

The defense needs to hit the reset button.  We need to change up the secondary and the DL in a big way.  I say move Rico to SS, and Kazee to FS.  Get Sheffield on the field.  Go back to running a 4-3 with Beasley out of the picture.  (Beasley is DONE...  For some ungodly reason, we've tried building the defense around him, and that's like complete incompetence.  Beasley might be able to save his career somewhere else.  We should look into trading him.

Just now, falcons007 said:

It’s unlikely falcons will do anything but it ain’t over till it is. 

he is talking nonsense , you basically have to run the table with the nfc south. Win all games and win at least 2 games between Seahawks, Rams, Jags, 49ers. I cant see that happening. Tbh , its not because im not a fan. Im just a realist.

Bigbenright likes this

3 minutes ago, robertap said:

Since we're being positive...  The offense is actually starting to come together.  30+ points in each of the past two weeks.  Ryan has overcome a miserable start to the season and has been putting up MVP numbers. 

The defense needs to hit the reset button.  We need to change up the secondary and the DL in a big way.  I say move Rico to SS, and Kazee to FS.  Get Sheffield on the field.  Go back to running a 4-3 with Beasley out of the picture.  (Beasley is DONE...  For some ungodly reason, we've tried building the defense around him, and that's like complete incompetence.  Beasley might be able to save his career somewhere else.  We should look into trading him.

huh ?? wait start over 

It's just too bad we don't play Miami and Cincy for the top draft pick knowing our exceptional record versus the AFC over the past 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Lmao imagine being as optimistic as OP in every day life?

in a Fantasy World , where all your dreams come true

34 minutes ago, quickzero said:

The path to the playoff is still here folks. Playoffs!? Yes, playoffs. I know our team hasn't looked so hot so far but I still have faith. Dan Quinn is still our coach and I'll defend him and every player on this team. The Saints, Panthers, and Bucs don't scare me at all. I say bring it on Sean Payton; give us your best shot. We are coming for the NFC South title.

If this was still 2016, I could see it.

But we’re too stacked on all 3 phases of football right now. The South has become a two-horse race at this point. 

50 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Every team we play should scare us. Our defense makes opposing QBs Gods. We can probably make Winston look good.

45 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Not really, you have to play Carolina twice, and they have a hot QB and Mccaffrey, which make Falcons defence go nuts. We tend to forget if Carolina had made two plays they are undefeated, so they are for real. You also have to play Saints twice, who are very hot at the moment. That's likely 3 or 4 losses. Coach appears done, so I am guessing a few more games and he is gone. I look at schedule and based on play of late, Rams (Loss), Seahawks (A possible win, depends on which team appears that day), Saints (Loss), Carolina (Depends on QB, though a loss), Tampa Bay (a Loss, they got beat by Carolina good defence), Saints (Loss), Carolina (Here i give a win because Falcons have played good there), San Fran(Loss), Jacksonville (Same as Seattle, which team appear, Id say Falcons win though). Tampa Bat (Does it matter both be out of playoffs.) Based on this Id say Falcons likely to go 3 or 4 wins and 5 or 6 losses. 3 - 7 if I had a guess though.  By then, Coach is gone. 

Iron Saint likes this

35 minutes ago, robertap said:

lol. Build the defense around Beasley...

This team honestly sucks. When is everyone going to admit that? Someone is in complete denial if the Titans game didn’t tell them all they need to know.

Kitten likes this