Hurry_Up_And_Buy

Looks like Devondre got exposed...

44 posts in this topic

The point is he was easily upgradeable two seasons ago. And DQ holds on to guys too long. Especially not always the best. DQ of anybody should have seen how pivotal players like Poole & Keanu really were. Not resigning certain guys versus keeping guys who's value per production doesn't really equal the better talent level guys especially on Defense

He's having a tough go on twitter. The only thing with Grace vs Campbell is the size difference.  I don't know if Grace will be able to handle TE's but I guess there is only one way to find out.

As is Matthews. A real football coach would have benched #70 long time ago. Instead we are stuck in limbo with another Big Name/Contract player versus a productive yet lower costs. They faked the whole Oline fixed thing from the jump honestly. 

I SWEAR I NEED SOME GAMETIME FOTTAGE CLIPS OF THIS GUY :D. HE IS ALWAYS LATE TO THE BALL OR FURTHEST FROM POINT OF CONTACT. DQ DUD ALLLL DAY. 

57 minutes ago, Hurry_Up_And_Buy said:

As is Matthews. A real football coach would have benched #70 long time ago. Instead we are stuck in limbo with another Big Name/Contract player versus a productive yet lower costs. They faked the whole Oline fixed thing from the jump honestly. 

...nah, Matthews is legit not that bad. The other option is Sambrailo.

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Most all of our defense is a bunch of bums, GJ is about the only player worth a ish and obviously he didnt want to be on this team but finally signed 

Ish sucks too...

slick0ne and Diggable Birds like this

3 hours ago, caponine said:

we are trash tbh its no surprise that players call out fanbases. All across the league but definitely falcons fans  

3 hours ago, NCFalconfan said:

I have no idea why an athlete would be on social media. People can be brutal.

Even when the Falcons go good alot of this fan base won’t say first off the teams going well they’ll say the other team was just bad.

Funny thing is when this team is going badly the above still pile it on.

Can’t win either way.

I agree though for the most part I never understood why a player thinks anything is to be gained by engaging fans on Twitter or other forms of social media it’s just a plane crash waiting to happen.

JDaveG and VTCrunkler like this