Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blkbigdog35

Post game comments

52 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Of all the clutch kicks Bryant has made for this team I had no problem whatsoever on today missed XP.  This season has been a total crap, and with the way the defense playing there is no light at the end of the tunnel.  So what if it's another loss on a crappy season is the way I see it.  I mean it's not like the defense didn't get another chance to show up after the missed XP either.

fuego, THEHEADCOACH, shc and 10 others like this

Wait did Quinn really say theirs no one he would rather have making that clutch kick during the interview.  If thats true how come you canned his *** in the offseason if you wanted him so badly lol.  He's only here to attempt them because your stupid *** plan backfired and you had to go crawling back to him.

Just now, stizz said:

Another round of softball questions by reporters. No questions about why the defense comes out flat for a half or what Quinn plans to do about lack of pressure or no turnovers.

We have nothing but a bunch of bums on defense.. If all of them were cut today maybe 2 would be signed as starters on other NFL teams.. Thats just reality 

vitaman likes this

3 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

We have nothing but a bunch of bums on defense.. If all of them were cut today maybe 2 would be signed as starters on other NFL teams.. Thats just reality 

This may be the first post I’ve seen of yours that you criticized the team and didn’t somehow insult Matt Ryan in the process, nice work.

Just now, rings639 said:

This may be the first post I’ve seen of yours that you criticized the team and didn’t somehow insult Matt Ryan in the process, nice work.

I dont think Ryan is a terrible qb if you actually read my post.. Its the whole situation of the team that I have a issue with.. Ryan definitely isnt the answer to anything, but you can go back 5 years and read my post.. Im a build your defense first guy and we continue to do the opposite. I just get so sick of delusional fans believing Ryan hasnt been babied with the best offensive weapons money can buy and Ryan cant win games without a good defense.. Thats all id like the Ryan homers to understand.. But they are always too busy posting useless stats

Flying Falcon likes this

7 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Great. Now he’s going to edit it. :lol:

NWFALCON, rings639 and Geneaut like this

19 minutes ago, BennyBoom said:

Didn't Bryant retire and then due to injury return to the team?

He was cut. then brought back when the two kickers crapped out in preseason.