Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falcons007

First time since 2007, Another DQ special.

I've been watching this team since 1980 so I've seen a good bit of bad football in my time as a fan. Dan Quinn is hands down the worst head coach I've ever seen in Atlanta. Yes, that includes Marion Campbell. The Swamp Fox never had the weapons that Quinn has had. The man might be the worst coach I've ever seen on ANY team.

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

I've been watching this team since 1980 so I've seen a good bit of bad football in my time as a fan. Dan Quinn is hands down the worst head coach I've ever seen in Atlanta. Yes, that includes Marion Campbell. The Swamp Fox never had the weapons that Quinn has had. The man might be the worst coach I've ever seen on ANY team.

Not close.

Petrino hands down.

4 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Not close.

Petrino hands down.

For different reason. I don’t blame Petrino for the record considering talent he had at QB. I blame Petrino for running away in middle of the night.

Just now, NCFalconfan said:

Petrino was a turd no doubt. But as far as X's and O's go, Quinn is a joke. He has no idea what he's doing and has rode coat tails to get to where he's at.

Mate the guy is one of only 2 coaches who have got us too the dance.The guy had us round and about in 17 aswell.

The worst is a reach.

For me the bigger questions are why do we have these 2 year lulls in performance.Injuries hurt last year this year I don’t have any answers.But no doubt coaching is up there on the list.

Mate the guy is one of only 2 coaches who have got us too the dance.The guy had us round and about in 17 aswell.

The worst is a reach.

For me the bigger questions are why do we have these 2 year lulls in performance.Injuries hurt last year this year I don’t have any answers.But no doubt coaching is up there on the list.

Thanks to KS and historic MR led offense. 

2 minutes ago, high impact said:

At the rate this team is going it may not be long before Q passes even Petrino 

No chance I don’t see DQ as a quitter regardless. I think he’ll go down with the ship at least.

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

For different reason. I don’t blame Petrino for the record considering talent he had at QB. I blame Petrino for running away in middle of the night.

He quit is that not the worse from the captain of the ship at least DQ will continue to fight.I don’t see quit in him I don’t think that’s in his nature.

Just now, kiwifalcon said:

No chance I don’t see DQ as a quitter regardless. I think he’ll go down with the ship at least.

He quit is that not the worse from the captain of the ship at least DQ will continue to fight.I don’t see quit in him I don’t think that’s in his nature.

At this point, may be DQ should quit. Give some one legit chance to win out the rest of games.

Just now, falcons007 said:

Looking unlikely. I bet AB has couple of fingers on the trigger.

We’ll see.

Offense was better today I liked a few things today especially how they used Free.

33 points that’s positive.

Only negative drive killing penalties and I still think they don’t use Julio to his best abilities.

12 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

The worst is a reach.

Dan Quinn has about as much to do with that Super Bowl run as you and I did. As someone brought up in another thread, people forget that the '16 team was winning boat races about each week thanks to an incredible offense. Quinn is out of scapegoats and coat tails to ride in 2019. The results are hideous.

We’ll see.

Offense was better today I liked a few things today especially how they used Free.

Only negative drive killing penalties and I still think they don’t use Julio to his best abilities.

Honest question: do you think the offense suddenly drops off if Dan Quinn is fired tomorrow? 

3 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

We’ll see.

No perfect offense mate. It’s team game, no excuses for lousy D and horrible ST.

18 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Marion Campbell was a much worse head coach than Dan Quinn. Let's try to stay at least a little bit realistic.

But he had a cool nickname, and he coached us the second time because literally every other coach asked turned us down. He did us a favor, in a sad sorta way. Gimme Swamp Fox 3.0 over another day of DQ.