Carter

Kentucky vs #10 Georgia

501 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mike teevee said:

Don’t worry folks, things are getting back on the right track now..... I put up a new UGA flag up on my porch. That most definitely will do the trick. Start booking your trip for the National Championship.  

Was feeling guilty about washing my favorite UGA shirt last week. :( Normally I will wash it in a load Saturday night after a game but I didn’t do it last week until the Friday before the game. I also didn’t wear it Saturday anyway. My bad guys. :( 

I ordered a new UGA hat too. This along with your new porch flag should have us ready to win some games. Playoffs are practically guaranteed now. ^_^

1 hour ago, Carter said:

Was feeling guilty about washing my favorite UGA shirt last week. :( Normally I will wash it in a load Saturday night after a game but I didn’t do it last week until the Friday before the game. I also didn’t wear it Saturday anyway. My bad guys. :( 

I ordered a new UGA hat too. This along with your new porch flag should have us ready to win some games. Playoffs are practically guaranteed now. ^_^

I changed my home Sony Michel jersey to the AJ Green Black jersey.  I will not change again.  

Wardog357, mike teevee and Carter like this

15 minutes ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I changed my home Sony Michel jersey to the AJ Green Black jersey.  I will not change again.  

It’s a team effort lol

One game at a time, maybe they were overrated a bit too, but plenty of football remains. Whatever they are missing it isn't talent. Might be player leadership a little bit too I don't know, but doubt we see another lackluster effort the rest of the year. They might lose but they will be going all out

2 hours ago, putnam6 said:

One game at a time, maybe they were overrated a bit too, but plenty of football remains. Whatever they are missing it isn't talent. Might be player leadership a little bit too I don't know, but doubt we see another lackluster effort the rest of the year. They might lose but they will be going all out

We heard rumblings last year about Freshman out of line and some inter-team squabbling (presumably Brenton Cox/Justin Fields) around the LSU/UF game/bye week.    Then we had the entire team mailing it in for the Sugar bowl against Texas and now the whispers about the team not being ready for South Carolina.    WTF?

sdogg and Wardog357 like this

Our bounce back against Kentucky will tell us a lot about the rest of the season.  If come out and handle our business I feel good about the rest of the year.. if we come out and struggle with kentucky and it's a 4th quarter game then we are in some big big trouble. 

5 minutes ago, SacFalcFan said:

Our bounce back against Kentucky will tell us a lot about the rest of the season.  If come out and handle our business I feel good about the rest of the year.. if we come out and struggle with kentucky and it's a 4th quarter game then we are in some big big trouble. 

Yep. 

On 10/15/2019 at 1:28 PM, Statick said:

Mike Griffith read my comment on his live stream regarding this game.

I said we let the wrong QB go.

No one let anyone go. This wasn't picking one QB over the other either. Fields wanted to play, saw a great opportunity at Ohio State and took it. I don't blame him. It's a perfect situation for him. 

TheTrue7 and Porter Osborne Jr like this

This will be another game where we sit back don’t rush qb and try and contain his legs... rainy day- see a lot of runs, 27-10 dawgs 

On 10/14/2019 at 2:35 PM, g-dawg said:

more than injuries - I think this Kentucky game is a gut check for the coaches as much as it is for the players. -  We need to tweek these schemes on both sides of the ball and play call more aggressively in games.

It's one thing to say "We are the more physical team and we will just wear down our opponent" - the score does matter and the way you outphysical your opponent is to open up a big lead early where you can dictate to the opposing defense.    If the opposing defense wants to load the box to take away the run in the 1st qtr - let'em - playcall over the top and make them pay - get the lead - 2-3 score lead, then you can run them in the ground - but not the way we have been doing it the last two weeks.

Exactly g-dawg I want to see how well Kirby and his staff bounce back with some adjustments to their schemes!

g-dawg and sdogg like this

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Exactly g-dawg I want to see how well Kirby and his staff bounce back with some adjustments to their schemes!

The weather may limit us from doing anything more than what Kirby loves to do. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

1 hour ago, sdogg said:

The weather may limit us from doing anything more than what Kirby loves to do. 

I hope not if we run the ball then be creative with it.  We have multiple backs.  Would like to see more play action! Defensively just need to be aggressive from the start.  Dawgs can eat in this game!!

sdogg likes this