Carter

Kentucky vs #10 Georgia

501 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I could get behind that but how likely is it to happen?

Just need Bobo to get fired, then throw the check book at him. We would have multiple NCs with his offense and Kirby's defense. Kirby literally has no clue about offense.

Macknsweetjones likes this

5 minutes ago, sdogg said:

The difference in this game, we finally started kicking the runs to the outside. 

35 passing yards, is a joke. I don't care if it ease raining. 

Tua going yard.....Kirby can run the defense, but that ****** needs to stay away from our offense.

I didn’t watch the game but just checked the score and I just about spit my water out when I saw Fromm with 9/12 for 35 yards.  Is that even possible? This team is a mess and that’s really saying something, because to be honest, the defense, while boring, has been really solid.

sdogg and mqg96 like this

7 minutes ago, Ransack said:

I have no words for this level of self delusion

I said he would use the weather as an excuse. 

Glad that Swift, the defense, and a shanked punt bailed us out but the passing game is broken beyond belief in the snapshots we saw. It shouldn't be this bad. Fromm at the very worst, is decent, and you have good young wideouts that need coaching up.

Coley just needs to go. There's no use for all of the talent if you can't get it coached up. I'm over it.

sdogg and mqg96 like this

3 hours ago, WOR said:

He loves Jake Fromm cause he's Greg Mcilroy. 

I know Coley sucks but I have a hard time believing any OC would continue to call run after run after run all season long without some HC direction. 

@youngbloodz is he really *That* dumb? 

This is exactly who he is. Coley has always been stubborn and lacks any adjustments. It ain't Kirby

Porter Osborne Jr, Carter and sdogg like this

There is some talk of Bobo getting the boot but it would require $5.5M from CSU. That's a lot for that program. It drops to $3M on January 1st but that's a long time to wait to hire a HC. Bobo probably gets another year in Colorado. 

29 minutes ago, Ransack said:

You really expect him to throw Coley under the bus in the media? After a win and going into a bye week before playing the Gators?? He doesn’t even let the media watch more than a few minutes of practice. These comments are meaningless. You could see Kirby was not happy on the sideline.

He doesn’t need to say our offense sucks in a press conference JFC 

31 minutes ago, Ransack said:

I doubt Kirby would air his frustrations to the media our anyone outside of the staff.

If he doesn’t make a change at the end of the season then he’s just another version of Richt but on the D side making stupid hires on the OC position like Richt made on DC. Other than that he has a lot more passion and recruiting ability than Richt had. 

I hope this is just growing pains of a young HC and he makes the right changes

1 minute ago, Carter said:

You really expect him to throw Coley under the bus in the media? After a win and going into a bye week before playing the Gators?? He doesn’t even let the media watch more than a few minutes of practice. These comments are meaningless. You could see Kirby was not happy on the sideline.

Ha jinx

Just now, Carter said:

When has Kirby ever looked happy on the sidelines? That's meaningless. I saw zero change from the USC game and we got lucky that UK spotted us a short field a couple of times. 28 yards passing is beyond ******* pathetic and his comments smack of pure ego nothing more.

7 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

There is some talk of Bobo getting the boot but it would require $5.5M from CSU. That's a lot for that program. It drops to $3M on January 1st but that's a long time to wait to hire a HC. Bobo probably gets another year in Colorado. 

UGA can cover that, lol 

6 minutes ago, 95Dawg said:

If he doesn’t make a change at the end of the season then he’s just another version of Richt but on the D side making stupid hires on the OC position like Richt made on DC. Other than that he has a lot more passion and recruiting ability than Richt had. 

It would be surprising to fire Coley after only 1 season.

11 minutes ago, Unknøwn said:

Those buyouts can be negotiated down or tossed out if both sides decide it's time to part ways.

2 minutes ago, Ransack said:

When has Kirby ever looked happy on the sidelines? That's meaningless. I saw zero change from the USC game and we got lucky that UK spotted us a short field a couple of times. 28 yards passing is beyond ******* pathetic and his comments smack of pure ego nothing more.

Dude he is not going to get baited into calling people out in a press conference. It’s silly to even think he would or should. 

4 minutes ago, Carter said:

Dude he is not going to get baited into calling people out in a press conference. It’s silly to even think he would or should. 

I not asking him to steamroll Coley publicly. Nothing I've said has been nearly that extreme so stop trying to insinuate that I am. There's 1000 other things that can be said other than "he's doing a great job" which he is clearly ******* not to anyone who can see and has a pulse.

2 hours ago, WOR said:

I think the defensive guys are getting frustrated with it too 

I know I mentioned it has to be hurting recruiting, but ****, idk how a current player wouldn't be fed up with it. 

I see a lot of frustration on our sideline. Really don’t know how anyone can think Kirby is fine with it, he was practically swallowing his headset multiple times and players have been visibly upset after plays.

5 minutes ago, Ransack said:

I not asking him to steamroll Coley publicly. Nothing I've said has been nearly that extreme so stop trying to insinuate that I am. There's 1000 other things that can be said other than "he's doing a great job" which he is clearly ******* not to anyone who can see and has a pulse.

Ok well Kirby has made his disdain for the media plainly known. He’s not going to answer a question like that in any kind of meaningful way. Saban told a reporter to ask a coke bottle his question. That’s not how Kirby operates.