Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jlrfalcon

POLL-Which Play(s) Did You Feel the Referees Called Wrong in Cardinals Game?

POLL-Which Play(s) Did You Feel the Referees Called Wrong in Cardinals Game?   28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Play(s) Did You Feel the Referees Called Wrong in Cardinals Game?

• 1Q-Kyler Murray pass to Trent Sheffield at sideline-out of bounds?
    • 2Q-Kyler Murray pass to Damiere Byrd at 1 yard-fumble?
    • 4Q-Sharrod Neasman penalized for fair catch interference on Cards punt return?
    • 4Q-Kyler Murray goes out of bounds on 3rd down near 1st down marker-short?
    • Other-please post

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 posts in this topic

Just to see the overall agreement/disagreement with the 4 big referee calls in this game that were controversial, which ones did you feel the referees made the wrong call and subsequent non-reversal (if applicable).

This is a multiple choice poll, so you can choose more than 1 call.

Edited by jlrfalcon

I also remember a Justin Hardy blocking in the back penalty on one of our punt returns but did not list it but am curious if others considered it too much?

THEHEADCOACH likes this

1 minute ago, dominatethesouth said:

F. All of the above. 

Then select all 4 options - this poll allows you to choose all 4 not just which one you thought was worst.

The Last 3 are awful on another level. Those calls weren't even controversial, more of obvious intentional bad calls. They were obvious blow calls and 3 possessions took away from us. Both teams made alot of mistakes today , but those three stolen possessions could have easily won it for the falcons. The last one especially, we would have got the ball back with good time on the clock to win.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH
Peteshweddy likes this

12 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Then select all 4 options - this poll allows you to choose all 4 not just which one you thought was worst.

Gee, I thought all of the above was the same as selecting all 4 options. Or maybe I'm just slow.

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

The bottom 3. The first one was shown to be a catch from a pic shown in the game thread. The other three were terrible. 

This is the pic I posted in the game thread. 

rsz_20191013_162825.jpg

The first one was a catch. Oliver played it about as well as you can but it was a catch. 

the one you didn’t list was the no call on holding on Murray’s game clinching run. There was definitely a hold there on (I think) Campbell

Dukeduke211 likes this

5 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

The first one was a catch. Oliver played it about as well as you can but it was a catch. 

the one you didn’t list was the no call on holding on Murray’s game clinching run. There was definitely a hold there on (I think) Campbell

Yep grabbed him on his collar