Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KRUNKuno

So Mariota Got Benched Today

11 posts in this topic

Vs. the Broncos

The same Mariota that had a career day against our defense just a couple of weeks ago.

There’s no silver lining in our defense.  There’s no compensation in saying that they started getting stops vs an Arizona team that’s garbage anyways.  This defense has always been bailed out by Matt Ryan and Julio Jones, but Quinn won’t be fired just yet.  

Blank will see the close score as a victory.  He will be lenient to Quinn and at this point I think it’s smart to keep Quinn for a little longer.  We can milk a few more losses out of this for sure.

Gotta do what you gotta do to prepare for the future.

after the missed XP, the defense had a chance to get the ball back w/ about a minute left. On the 1st play, they let them run it straight up the gut for 6 yards. Game was over right then and there.

I dont blame Bryant, I blame the ****-tier defense that let a team who averaged 20 PPG before today hang 34 on em.

Edited by RubberDucky

1 minute ago, RubberDucky said:

after the missed XP, the defense had a chance to get the ball back w/ about a minute left. They let them run it straight up the gut for 6 yards. Game was over right then and there. I dont blame Bryant, I blame the ****-tier defense that let a team who averaged 20 PPG before today hang 34 on em.

I honestly felt like Bryant's miss was a mercy kill.

UK13, JDaveG, Borat and 2 others like this

Just proves life ain’t so great when you aren’t playing the Falcons’ defense. :lol:

Opposing QB are completing more than 70% with 15/2 TD/Int and a QB Rating around 120 vs the Falcons this year.  Can we fire the DC?  Oh wait...never mind.

Deshaun Watson  30/42  280 yards  1 TD  2 int today also.  I bet every QB wish they could face the Falcons every week.

28 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

I honestly felt like Bryant's miss was a mercy kill.

Honestly, I can’t argue with this. If he makes it, the defense would have folded like a tent, and we’d lose anyway. This team is done. 

This defense, is butt cheeks,

Vic is the right cheek and Oliver is the left cheek.

there is no sack, this team doesn’t have one.