Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TX Falcon

Falcons 1-5

22 posts in this topic

Just think we are 1-5 right now and we have not played one division game yet! Carolina & Saints has won 4 straight with a back up at QB and solid defense! The Bucs have been impressive at times on offense with decent defense! The Falcons have been bad on both sides of the ball this may be a 3 win team at the most!

Both sides of the ball! Mmmmm, no, it’s our historically bad defense. For the 2nd week in a row the offense scores 30+ and loses because of an awful defense. The Saints have scored under 15 three times and won this year with Teddy Bridgewater because of their elite DEFENSE, which wins championships.

Every team except for the Patriots goes through a losing phase. We are going through that now. We suck on both sides of the ball. We need to make some business decisions and trade a few of our players for draft picks. We have to rebuild this thing with a new coach and gm

3 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Both sides of the ball! Mmmmm, no, it’s our historically bad defense. For the 2nd week in a row the offense scores 30+ and loses because of an awful defense. The Saints have scored under 15 three times and won this year with Teddy Bridgewater because of their elite DEFENSE, which wins championships.

I'll give the offense a little credit. I was in Houston last week and personally saw how bad they were at times. There were a few times today that they were bad like when Ryan missed a wide open Ridley with no pressure. Those are the plays where our $100 mil QB must do the job that earned him that $100 mil!

Osiruz likes this

6 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

#RaceForChase

Who?? Never mind I see who you are talking about

Edited by TX Falcon

15 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Just think we are 1-5 right now and we have not played one division game yet! Carolina & Saints has won 4 straight with a back up at QB and solid defense! The Bucs have been impressive at times on offense with decent defense! The Falcons have been bad on both sides of the ball this may be a 3 win team at the most!

I'd be surprised if this team could win 3 games.

1 minute ago, 4dabirds said:

I'd be surprised if this team could win 3 games.

I'm saying 3 cause these dudes did that a few years back and jacked up our draft position! right now Miami is #1 i think we are #2 for worst records!

So, what will be our other 2 wins???  When I look at our remaining schedule, I don't really see another sure win --- 

47 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I'll give the offense a little credit. I was in Houston last week and personally saw how bad they were at times. There were a few times today that they were bad like when Ryan missed a wide open Ridley with no pressure. Those are the plays where our $100 mil QB must do the job that earned him that $100 mil!

This game called football is hard for you to grasp, isn’t it grasshopper? Because if you think Ryan was/is the problem, you have a lot to learn. :lol:

jmb27 likes this

55 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

I think Ryan had a 144 QB Rating today, which I believe is quite close to the perfect 158 a QB can have, but sure let harp on the 8 yards incompletion instead.  Lord knows the Falcons is the only team that needs the QB to play perfectly to have a chance to win a game.

TX Falcon and Skin doc like this

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

This game called football is hard for you to grasp, isn’t it grasshopper? Because if you think Ryan was/is the problem, you have a lot to learn. :lol:

No I don't have a lot to learn. I watch these games as well as every one else. I'm not saying Ryan is the whole problem. My problem is "if" your paid as an ELITE QB then the results should be that way. Sometimes Ryan's numbers are inflated garbage time when defenses have back off the offense. The problem is when like today when its dagger time we get a wild over throw like today & last week. At $100 Mil that shouldn't happen

3 hours ago, TX Falcon said:

Two things right here I don't agree with. The Ryan missing wide open players with no pressure. No pressure was from your seat or point of view. It's different for the players. Secondly, I hate hearing about how much players make. That does have anything to do with the game.  People around here love to use terms like Homers, etc. It doesn't take a genius to realize that we went into this offense full throttle. Matt and Julio are the only players familiar with it. Everyone else is new. Keep in mind, this wasn't that long ago.