Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BirdGangATL

There goes our season

24 posts in this topic

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

Time to just sit back and not get emotionally invested with this team anymore and focus on FF points.  Good thing our defense is TRASH so Ryan and Julio can get me a lot of points!

I stopped getting emotionally invested after week 2. After we somehow won despite looking horrible, I didn't think this team had what it took. Lindstrom and Neal going down pretty much sealed the deal.

Same for 2017 after the NE blowout loss. Fans can tell when they're looking at team capable of contending not, and I haven't felt that since 2016.

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Time to just sit back and not get emotionally invested with this team anymore and focus on FF points.  Good thing our defense is TRASH so Ryan and Julio can get me a lot of points!

I try to pick up players from the waiver wire who are going against Atlanta.  

Just now, Born Again Georgian said:

That’s smart, fuller killed me last week

13 minutes ago, Born Again Georgian said:

Man, you and me both! LOL

Next week I’ll be at the game but Not only will I root for Ryan Julio Hoop and Ridley but I also have Woods and Gurley! Gonna be a shootout for my FF!

It just dawned on me that we are in prime position to have Shanny dancing on us later this season when we play the 49ers just like how Brookings did us in that Dallas game many, many moons ago.

Godzilla1985 likes this

8 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

It just dawned on me that we are in prime position to have Shanny dancing on us later this season when we play the 49ers just like how Brookings did us in that Dallas game many, many moons ago.

That is the only game besides the aints games that I hope we somehow mistakingly win.

Godzilla1985 likes this

Wait, you thought the season was JUST NOW over? Season has been over for a couple of weeks. It's been apparent to anyone with functioning eye sight that the defense couldn't even stop a nose bleed at this point. Scary thing is that we haven't seen a good offense yet!

39 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

I just find it rough to wait for a new season and we are already out of playoffs 6 weeks in

That was a tough pill to swallow. To know our season was over in September

1 hour ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I’ve been in off-season mod since the Colts game.

U know falcons gonna mess around and finish with 7-9 8-8 BS record that takes us out of the top 5 pick

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

U know falcons gonna mess around and finish with 7-9 8-8 BS record that takes us out of the top 5 pick

Oh absolutely. Falcons will Falcon.

BirdGangATL likes this

3 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

I just find it rough to wait for a new season and we are already out of playoffs 6 weeks in

Man! Just think about that for a second! We all had high hopes for this year only to get a nice fat egg in the face! Another loss and this season is OVER even before we make it too our bye week even before we play "1" game within our own division! This is terrible!

2 hours ago, SirCzah said:

Shanny is going to embarrass us to a level we have never seen.