There goes our season

BirdGangATL

Just now, BirdGangATL said:

Time to just sit back and not get emotionally invested with this team anymore and focus on FF points.  Good thing our defense is TRASH so Ryan and Julio can get me a lot of points!

I stopped getting emotionally invested after week 2. After we somehow won despite looking horrible, I didn't think this team had what it took. Lindstrom and Neal going down pretty much sealed the deal.

Same for 2017 after the NE blowout loss. Fans can tell when they're looking at team capable of contending not, and I haven't felt that since 2016.

3 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Time to just sit back and not get emotionally invested with this team anymore and focus on FF points.  Good thing our defense is TRASH so Ryan and Julio can get me a lot of points!

I try to pick up players from the waiver wire who are going against Atlanta.  

3 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

I just find it rough to wait for a new season and we are already out of playoffs 6 weeks in

Man! Just think about that for a second! We all had high hopes for this year only to get a nice fat egg in the face! Another loss and this season is OVER even before we make it too our bye week even before we play "1" game within our own division! This is terrible!

2 hours ago, SirCzah said:

It just dawned on me that we are in prime position to have Shanny dancing on us later this season when we play the 49ers just like how Brookings did us in that Dallas game many, many moons ago.

Shanny is going to embarrass us to a level we have never seen.