Matt Schuab

falcons007

8 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Arch said the ball was held leaning to the left on that hold. WTF is this luck? Couldn’t we get another holder. I know Matt Bryant will take the blame.

Bryant deserves it. I’m sure he’s blaming himself and not Schaub. 

Bryant however does NOT deserved to be blamed for this loss...Quinn does 

3 minutes ago, blutarski said:

I agree.  Watch the other holds, for most of the kickers in the NFL.  If they are right footed, they like the ball leaning a bit left on the hold.  This coming from a former NFL kicker, not me, but friend.

I trust coming directly from Arch who actually knows Bryant.

Just now, Fiercefalcon said:

I understand AB not wanting to make a mid season coaching change. I really do. But I'm legit wondering how long can this go on. 

Stay tuned...I think there’s a real shot at Quinn being let go by tomorrow morning. If not, I officially do not believe he’s going to make it to the bye week 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Stay tuned...I think there’s a real shot at Quinn being let go by tomorrow morning. If not, I officially do not believe he’s going to make it to the bye week 

Quinn's time will come, but I think today proved that he hasn't lost the locker room and that they are still fighting tooth and nail for the team.  We are playing bad football, and that falls on Quinn, but a move before the bye wouldn't be in Blank's character.

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Bryant deserves it. I’m sure he’s blaming himself and not Schaub. 

Bryant however does NOT deserved to be blamed for this loss...Quinn does 

Exactly. Never comes down to Bryant; who was merely tying it and they could've easily driven down for a FG if they didn't just try to run out the clock.

We lost because of Defense...and refs...before Matt Bryant. But yes that XP sucked..

1 minute ago, blutarski said:

Quinn's time will come, but I think today proved that he hasn't lost the locker room and that they are still fighting tooth and nail for the team.  We are playing bad football, and that falls on Quinn, but a move before the bye wouldn't be in Blank's character.

The D got lucky on two of those stops. RB dropped an easy pass. The refs screed us though.

Schaub shouldn't be holding the ******* ball anyways. This is all on the front office and the ****** coaching. The desperate measures this team always has to take before and during what seems to be every season, is rediculous. This team's stability is always hanging by a thread.