1989Fan

**** you Matt Ryan!

132 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

30/36, 356 yds, 4 tds, 0 int

great job leading the Falcons to another loss

draft Fields, we need a scrambling QB, that was a Dawg (before leaving for greener pastures that is)

" I hate yall" 

Geneaut and Schwarzwald like this

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Outside of 2016 this might be the best Matt Ryan has ever looked actually.   The int's to start the season were a bit rough but it seems he's moving past them now and settling in.

Was doing his 6 game avg for his numbers and he is on pace to shatter most of his highest totals in quite a few categories.

As of right now at the pace he is on his 16 game totals would be

5,362 yards   40 TD's   7.9 ypa   72.46% completion with a 103.4 QB Rating

The yardage  TD's and completion % are all new bests for him even beating out the 2016 MVP version.   He will have to keep the int's down going forward though.

I'll give the receivers credit to as 4 of them are on pace for over 800 yards each in Julio, Hooper, Ridley, and Sanu.   Hooper is on pace for 1280 yards and 8 td's  while Julio is on pace for 1250 and 6 to 8 td's.   Ridley is around the 950 or so mark and Sanu is around the 825 mark.  

I know they are having to play catch up in alot of games so they are throwing the ball a good bit but the defense isn't exactly giving them the ball back often either in 3 and outs or stops to give them more opportunities.  So i think they are doing pretty well overall based on what the defense is giving them to work with during the games.

Think about this though: Ryan is putting up those numbers with fewer offensive possessions per game. That makes those stats even more astonishing!!!

4 minutes ago, Bigbenright said:

Think about this though: Ryan is putting up those numbers with fewer offensive possessions per game. That makes those stats even more astonishing!!!

Thats what i was talking about at the bottom of the post when saying the defense isn't given him as many opportunities and was impressive because of that.

Schwarzwald and Bigbenright like this

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

30/36, 356 yds, 4 tds, 0 int

great job leading the Falcons to another loss

draft Fields, we need a scrambling QB, that was a Dawg (before leaving for greener pastures that is)

In the running for post of the year.  

Schwarzwald and Geneaut like this

1 hour ago, SoldMySoul said:

Put him I believe first in TD passes and second i passing yards. I am hit and cold when it comes to Ryan. But minus those interceptions it’s hard to argue he is having a decent year. He started pretty poorly, but this team and coaching is doing him no favors. Maybe Ryan deserves a better team. At this point and what I have seen this year I won’t argue.

This team sucks!!!!

Respect to you, sir.

Ryan was poop to start the year but turned it around.

One of the least of our concerns and we have PLENTY!

SoldMySoul likes this

3 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Slum agrees with you. Ryan is the #1 problem with this team 

Ryan just isnt capable of winning games no matter how much is spent on offensive weapons without a defense.. But as we both know, the cap only goes so far.. Take 40 million in cap and we could actually have a defense.. And in that case id rather have julio and a rookie qb than Ryan and a rookie wr.. That should be easy for anyone to understand? 

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Ryan just isnt capable of winning games no matter how much is spent on offensive weapons without a defense.. But as we both know, the cap only goes so far.. Take 40 million in cap and we could actually have a defense.. And in that case id rather have julio and a rookie qb than Ryan and a rookie wr.. That should be easy for anyone to understand? 

Lol what a garbage take.

You ignoring other teams spending less on D and more on O than us producing good units.

Record setting bad defense.

Imagine defending them. This coach.

You must be a Cowturd fan.

Keep your head in the sand.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Lol what a garbage take.

You ignoring other teams spending less on D and more on O than us.

Record setting bad defense.

Imagine defending them.

You must be a Cowturd fan.

I dont care what you call me really.. You're totally delusional 

How many teams are spending less than us on defense? That also have a winning record.. Ill be waiting 

Edited by ⚡Slumerican⚡

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

See im the complete opposite of this as far as QB and WR goes.  I would much rather have Ryan with a rookie WR because i already know Ryan can take any WR and make them a 1000+ yard receiver.  He did it with Harry Douglas and could have done it with a rookie Ridley if he wasn't sharing the ball with 3 other top tier quality playmakers in Julio, Sanu, and Hooper and he still almost did it.      You can't make the same assumption a rookie QB could do it behind a garbage O-line in Atlanta like Ryan has already proven he can.

Geneaut likes this

14 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I dont care what you call me really.. You're totally delusional 

How many teams are spending less than us on defense? That also have a winning record.. Ill be waiting 

Saints.

Packers.

To name a couple.

ADDED:

Seahawks

Raiders

Chiefs

EDIT: Never called you anything but wondered if you were a fan of Cowturd.

But you are clearly delusional and stick to your narrative.

PPS:

IND

BAL

BUF

DET

Spend SLIGHTLY more and also have A winning record.

4 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Saints.

Packers.

To name a couple.

ADDED:

Seahawks

Raiders

Chiefs

EDIT: Never called you anything but wondered if you were a fan of Cowturd.

But you are clearly delusional and stick to your narrative.

Saints and Packers are incorrect bro.. So basically you named 3 teams and you see the situation they are in minus the Seahawks.. So do you see how improbable our situation actually is?