1989Fan

**** you Matt Ryan!

132 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, LeoAz93 said:

After those first 2 games where he was terrible, the past 4 games he has 1,387 yds, 10 tds and 1 ints..oh and a 114.2 passer rating. This defense is atrocious. 

^^^^^^ Speaks volumes! And 4 losses in that span! And who's responsible for the D now? How they can keep him now is just beyond me.

18 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

I guess I needed to add the purple... I figured when I posted the stat line folks would catch the obvious sarcasm. The responses are enough to not edit though...lol

That's because that is legit what these aints trolls try to fake news on our forum. Doesn't matter how perfect you play, the QB is the only position judged on wins and losses. Unless its Aaron Rodgers, then the blame goes to the rest of his team

Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

Put him I believe first in TD passes and second i passing yards. I am hit and cold when it comes to Ryan. But minus those interceptions it’s hard to argue he is having a decent year. He started pretty poorly, but this team and coaching is doing him no favors. Maybe Ryan deserves a better team. At this point and what I have seen this year I won’t argue.

This team sucks!!!!

Ergo Proxy and Drvillain like this

Put him I believe first in TD passes and second in passing yards. I am hot and cold when it comes to Ryan. But minus those interceptions it’s hard to argue he is having a decent year. He started pretty poorly, but this team and coaching is doing him no favors. Maybe Ryan deserves a better team. At this point and what I have seen this year, I won’t argue.

This team sucks!!!!

Edited by SoldMySoul

Just now, Butudontseeme™ said:

Matt Ryan is going to squarely end up on the same list with Dan Marino... and it’s not one of the good lists. 

There should be a Hall of Shame for the busts of horrible head coaches that wasted the talents of players like Ryan and Julio. Quinn's big bald head deserves his own wing in the Hall of Shame.

Ergo Proxy, Geneaut and SoldMySoul like this

3 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

There should be a Hall of Shame for the busts of horrible head coaches that wasted the talents of players like Ryan and Julio. Quinn's big bald head deserves his own wing in the Hall of Shame.

Wow!! “Quinn’s big bald head deserves his own wing In the hall of shame.” Funny and straight facts!

I am still astonished how bad we actually are!!!!! I have given up on this year and SO HAS THE TEAM!

Edited by SoldMySoul
Iphone is doing what the Falcons are!

4 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Put him I believe first in TD passes and second in passing yards. I am hot and cold when it comes to Ryan. But minus those interceptions it’s hard to argue he is having a decent year. He started pretty poorly, but this team and coaching is doing him no favors. Maybe Ryan deserves a better team. At this point and what I have seen this year, I won’t argue.

This team sucks!!!!

Yep.It makes no sense to be paying a QB and WR 50 mill a year, when TD cant build an Oline or a Defense through the draft to save his mamas life. THats my griff..

Edited by zekeyboy1
SoldMySoul likes this

Outside of 2016 this might be the best Matt Ryan has ever looked actually.   The int's to start the season were a bit rough but it seems he's moving past them now and settling in.

Was doing his 6 game avg for his numbers and he is on pace to shatter most of his highest totals in quite a few categories.

As of right now at the pace he is on his 16 game totals would be

5,362 yards   40 TD's   7.9 ypa   72.46% completion with a 103.4 QB Rating

The yardage  TD's and completion % are all new bests for him even beating out the 2016 MVP version.   He will have to keep the int's down going forward though.

I'll give the receivers credit to as 4 of them are on pace for over 800 yards each in Julio, Hooper, Ridley, and Sanu.   Hooper is on pace for 1280 yards and 8 td's  while Julio is on pace for 1250 and 6 to 8 td's.   Ridley is around the 950 or so mark and Sanu is around the 825 mark.  

I know they are having to play catch up in alot of games so they are throwing the ball a good bit but the defense isn't exactly giving them the ball back often either in 3 and outs or stops to give them more opportunities.  So i think they are doing pretty well overall based on what the defense is giving them to work with during the games.

poutlipper, Ergo Proxy and Geneaut like this

3 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Matt is the number 1 Fantasy qb so far this week.

But let’s trade him for peanuts and an old Streets of Rage Sega Genesis box...

not even the cartridge.  Just the box

Dude i might still be tempted even without the cartridge SOR was awesome. 

KRUNKuno likes this

10 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Yep.It makes no sense to be paying a QB and WR 50 mill a year, when TD cant build an Oline or a Defense through the draft to save his mamas life. THats my griff..

Take one extra average Teddy SuckWater and give him an outstanding O line along with a dash of good D and see what happens!! Take a Matt Ryan along with garbage O line that was supposed to be better with several good receivers and garbage *** D and what do you get???

This team is horrendously shameful!!

Edited by SoldMySoul
zekeyboy1 and Borat like this

Ol' noodle arm leads the league in Touchdown passes. You know what that means?....

We need to trade him while he's hot. We might be able to trick some unfortunate franchise into think he's worth anything.

Edited by likeriver
Geneaut, poutlipper and Ergo Proxy like this

5 minutes ago, SoldMySoul said:

Take one extra average Teddy SuckWater and give him an outstanding O line along with a dash of good D and see what happens!! Take a Matt Ryan along with garbage O line that was supposed to be better with several good receivers and garbage *** D and what do you get???

This team is horrendously shameful!!

Poorly constructed...To say the least.

3 minutes ago, likeriver said:

Ol' noodle arm leads the league in Touchdown passes. You know what that means?....

We need to trade him while he's hot. We might be able to trick some unfortunate franchise into think he's worth anything.

1st off we couldn't take the cap hit from trading him but if we could we could get a few 1st round picks for him atleast 2 1sts and a 2nd. 

58 minutes ago, Fiercefalcon said:

Guys I know a lot of us have gone off the deep end this season, but I'm decently sure this is sarcasm. 

15 posts? yeah, you're still new enough here to be decent I guess.....

:ninja::lol::lol::tiphat:

58 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Can we trade Matt to the Bucs? 

It would suck, but it would show everyone just how good of a QB he is. Matt Ryan and Arians would be deadly. Combine that with Godwin, Evans, Brate, and Howard? Good night. 

He still wouldn’t have an o-line or running game

1 hour ago, nomak said:

Tell me this smartazz...does Matt and the offense need to score 50+ for this team to have a chance to win because the defense can't stop anyone. 

Yes, if you're going by the New England model.

nomak likes this