Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Vent King

Refs Screwing Us!!!

23 posts in this topic

the falcons suck. Are close to the worst team in the league. But the nfl is clearly rigged. Every game (not just ours) has super crazy calls that make no sense. And mike periera comes in and explains it with no video for the fans. "Oh yeah he was down, there's just no shot available to show it to yall, but we got it"

Been this way for a while. Refs are just getting worse at hiding it. People are getting worse at caring

Peteshweddy and UK13 like this

I’m bout to gv this game up. We suck enough our own. Can’t win beating ourselves and getting screwed by the refs.

This is impossible.

Edited by The Vent King

I don’t want to hear anybody else on this board EVER to get on any coach for not challenging calls! 

It is at best a 40/60 wager no matter how obvious it is!

At this point, I would rather they just do away with instant replays all together as it doesn’t make a difference and only frustrates us!

That last play look like the toes of Murrys was out.. but we have a stigma about this team and that's why we get calls that doesn't help us! Unlike the other teams in the nfl! 

We get pass interference and holds call on us none stop... yet every play Julio gets held you dont see flags.... 

Every punt flag on the falcons.

Start of every game holding on the offense.. 

It sucks but I feel when you dont have a coach that crying about it (saint) (Patriots) both Harbaugh's!! You become a team that they just throw flags on.....

Peteshweddy likes this

I just feel like we should have a better in with the refs considering Rich McKay is head of the competition committee or some ish.

Not blaming the refs, but those calls were absolutely game changing.

Ergo Proxy likes this

17 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

We did a great job of screwing ourselves as well. Res were doing us a favor. Trying to get Quinn axed quicker

Meanwhile in Dallas:

FalconinPA likes this

12 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

I just feel like we should have a better in with the refs considering Rich McKay is head of the competition committee or some ish.

Not blaming the refs, but those calls were absolutely game changing.

Like our game changing Defense... :tiphat:

NFL doesn’t care.  It’s all about the money.  
the only way Change takes place is if gooddell doesn’t get his money 

The refs are historically bad. To the point where I think they have ruined the game. But it isn't really the fault of the refs. It is Goodell and the league putting in all this stupid rules. I don;t think the refs even know what is what anymore.

That being said; It is ridiculous to think the refs were trying to screw the Falcons. If you go read the Cards forum they think the refs were trying to screw them. Go read any forum from any team and you will see the same thing. Everyone thinks the refs are screwing them in particular. If they are screwing everyone then they are screwing no one. They just suck all the way around. They suck for both teams playing. Something needs to change.

In alllllll the years of viewing sports on TV, there has been only one other time that I can recall such blatant cheating by the officials.  During the Larry Bird years during games played against our Atlanta Hawks. Any game played at Boston Garden always had special home cooking by those refs.  Outside of those years of blatant cheating by the refs.  In recent history the refs have blatantly cheated out Falcons out of sooooo many victories that it truly makes one question the power that Vegas or Atlantic City has over this league or refs.  I am No conspiracy theorist, but just to use the last review of today’s game.  Murray clearlyyyyyyyy did not gain the first down. So the refs cheated. Plain and simple. It doesn’t hurt as bad because our defense is quiet frankly the worst I have ever laid my eyes on.  But nevertheless, once again our Falcons were cheated by bad officiating, and this would have been a non issue if the refs had not already cheated us on the botched punt the that would have been our ball had they not blown the play dead and then penalized us for a ghost catch interference call.  Rant over, and as always F the saints.   

40 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

I understand missing calls on the field...but to lose that clear fumble on replay, the spot on that Murray run...Zero excuse for that and it reflects really bad for the league. 

^^^^^^ x1000

Flyin' In DC likes this