wartownfalcon

2 bad calls on the drive

37 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Beef said:

It’s hilarious watching Perrera start by saying the calls on the fumble, punt returner interference, and out of bounds spot should all be overturned, with good explanation why, and slow motion video evidence confirming it, only for them to not overturn them and Perrera to have to back-peddle and conjure up some implausible excuse why they upheld the calls.

As if we all didn’t see it with our own eyes. 

Just kick us in the nuts while we’re already down why don’t ya, NFL.

This really sucks. 

Hit it on the head

8 minutes ago, Beef said:

It’s hilarious watching Perrera start by saying the calls on the fumble, punt returner interference, and out of bounds spot should all be overturned, with good explanation why, and slow motion video evidence confirming it, only for them to not overturn them and Perrera to have to back-peddle and conjure up some implausible excuse why they upheld the calls.

As if we all didn’t see it with our own eyes. 

Just kick us in the nuts while we’re already down why don’t ya, NFL.

This really sucks. 

Perrera's job is to literally inject the power of suggestion - which anyone who knows anything about psychology is an extremely useful asset for the league. In an era where folks have DVR with slow motion, ultra HD tv's folks are seeing things with their own two eyes that don't line up with what is being called on the field...Hence, Perra with the power of suggestion telling you to not believe what your eyes are seeing.

20 minutes ago, kschreck said:

S*@t happens. Doesn't mean the game is fixed.

I'm not saying the game is fixed, but it is amazing how a 2.5 spread is blown up by a 1 point win.

JDaveG likes this

50 minutes ago, kschreck said:

There is no reason to waste anyone's time or money fixing a Cards/Falcons game. 

Bad calls happen, it sucks but happens.

Nah they wasted no money bc that crew was straight hammered dog doo doo!

with replay failing a couple times in this game you can help but feel things are rigged sometimes.

52 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LOL

OK

Great point. It's more likey that the game was fixed.

I see the I can't handle my emotions because the Falcons suck light now.

3 minutes ago, kschreck said:

Great point. It's more likey that the game was fixed.

I see the I can't handle my emotions because the Falcons suck light now.

Not so much the fix.

The "bad calls happen". Those were far worse and egregious than that. Especially considering they had 2 chances to fix them and they still didn't. 

I'm also not sure how you got that I can't handle my emotions because of 2 words and 5 letters in my previous post.

1 hour ago, FalconinPA said:

Look at it this way, if we win Quinn stays.

He isn't going anywhere because of a missed extra point by Bryant either. 

1 hour ago, NCFalconfan said:

Perrera's job is to literally inject the power of suggestion - which anyone who knows anything about psychology is an extremely useful asset for the league. In an era where folks have DVR with slow motion, ultra HD tv's folks are seeing things with their own two eyes that don't line up with what is being called on the field...Hence, Perra with the power of suggestion telling you to not believe what your eyes are seeing.

Typical media for you. People don’t trust their own eyes these days.

18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Not so much the fix.

The "bad calls happen". Those were far worse and egregious than that. Especially considering they had 2 chances to fix them and they still didn't. 

I'm also not sure how you got that I can't handle my emotions because of 2 words and 5 letters in my previous post.

So if it isn't that the game is fixed and it isn't that bad calls happen, what exactly is your stance that required a "LOL?"

Overall my take is we can complain about the refs, MR, Vic or whatever else but non of these things touch upon the real problem.