Nino11

Welp it was a fun ride Quinn

10 posts in this topic

Appreciate the Super Bowl trip (kinda) but I think his time here has run its course. Teams done. I believed in Smitty in 2014 but I won’t repeat that same mistake. Wish ya well Stone Cold Quinn. 

Flying Falcon likes this

What are you talking about? The man surrendered the biggest lead in Super Bowl history! He will live in Infamy in the annuals of all professional sports!

defcon4 likes this

14 minutes ago, DirtyBird7000k said:

What are you talking about? The man surrendered the biggest lead in Super Bowl history! He will live in Infamy in the annuals of all professional sports!

A game that could have been won by simple clock management. Evidence of a Head coach and staff who are not thorough in preparation.

Something that continues till this day. 

DirtyBird7000k likes this

This is going to be like the GT-UGA games every 3-4 years with Paul Johnson. GT would win every 3-4 years and PJ would get extended.

He ain't going nowhere. He did just enough in this game (keeping it close) to earn another week or 2 here.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

Just now, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

He ain't going nowhere. He did just enough in this game to earn another week or 2 here.

I actually think that’s the case now. Shoulda won but **** we were ina dog fight with the Lowly Cardinals smh