Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rudy

Man This Defense is HORRIBLE

Just now, rudy said:

Arizona Cardinals put up 20 points and 300 yds first half!! By a rookies QB no less!!!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

This is something to happy  about according to blank. 

It's funny I want them to lose at this point so we can get rid of dq but it's still infuriating and maddening. How can any team he THIS bad? 

2 hours ago, Thelonious Mingus said:

4-12? Show me 3 wins after we lose this game:

vs. Rams

vs. Seahawks

@ Saints

@ Panthers

vs. Bucs

vs. Saints

vs. Panthers

@ 49ers

vs. Jaguars

@ Bucs

Sweep the Bucs and beat Jax at home.

4-12

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Falcons are a joke.

We will be 1-5 after this game and the schedule gets tougher.   Probably finish 4-12.

7th pick overall in next years draft

Chase Young, DE, Ohio St

Jeff Otubh(DP?), CB Ohio St

Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn

4-12?????

optimist

it just shows the lack of creativity by Quinn. in SEA the playmakers allowed this scheme to work...lack of any 'working' adjustment shows he's stuck...there's wrong and then there's being clueless and living in denial...

Edited by sanfranfalcon

I've been reading this board for well over a decade but very rarely post anything.  This defense is so horrible that I can't be silent as anymore. This is rhe lowest I've been on this team since the Vick/Petrino disaster year. This is possibly the worst defense I've seen since following this team for 30 years. That's saying aalot about the absolute disaster we're witnessing. I have zero confidence and worse than that. Zero hope.

3 hours ago, g-dawg said:

This team has quit.   Blank may have no choice but to fire QUINN in season.

They did. On more than one occasion, a defensive player got visibly frustrated/irritated with Quinn. I was at the game, so I don't know what they showed on TV, but they absolutely checked out on Quinn. Debo straight blew him off a few times...

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Unfortunately I don't see us sweeping the Buc's. We will be lucky to split those games and maybe squeak out a upset somewhere and finish 2-14 or 3-13

Nah,  we are gonna win some games - just not many.

Last year we were heading for 4-12 and a high draft pick and Falcons turned it around and won garbage time meaningless 3 last games.

We will do something similar.   Win games that don’t help the organization.

Just now, g-dawg said:

Last year we were heading for 4-12 and a high draft pick and Falcons turned it around and won garbage time meaningless 3 last games.

Hard to see them winning with this defense, but I wouldn't be surprised if they just win enough to lose out on a high draft pick.

40 minutes ago, sanfranfalcon said:

it just shows the lack of creativity by Quinn. in SEA the playmakers allowed this scheme to work...lack of any 'working' adjustment shows he's stuck...there's wrong and then there's being clueless and living in denial...

Dallas game Romo was talking about how Seattle won SB with LOB before NFL had figured out the defensive scheme......and here we are still using it.

34 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with this.  When I look at the remaining schedule I do not see any wins, the most winnable are against Tampa Bay and they way our Defense is playing we will make Jamies look like Steve Young.  So I can maybe see a split with TB, but I do not see any other wins out of the remaining teams.  With that being said I know the Atlanta Falcons and if they have a chance to get the first, second, or third pick in the draft they will surely screw it up and somehow ending up picking @15.  

36 minutes ago, ATL_666 said:

Unfortunately I have to agree with this.  When I look at the remaining schedule I do not see any wins, the most winnable are against Tampa Bay and they way our Defense is playing we will make Jamies look like Steve Young.  So I can maybe see a split with TB, but I do not see any other wins out of the remaining teams.  With that being said I know the Atlanta Falcons and if they have a chance to get the first, second, or third pick in the draft they will surely screw it up and somehow ending up picking @15.  

Last year we went from like #7 pick to #13 in the final week.

Falcons will do it again.

6 hours ago, rudy said:

Man I've been such a fan for so many years... and after 2016 this is so hard to watch.

Just unbelievable how bad we can get so soon... and the sad thing is, we've got so many big contracts tied to players that will hand cuff this team should we decide to move on from Quinn.

But, but > pay the man. So we paid the man. Look what that got us.