g-dawg

WTF???? Obvious fumble reviewed and not overturned

92 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Literally GAVE the Cardinals a TD.

there was no other call there but Fumble.   Even Pererra said so.

Even the NFL review officials in New York HQs want Quinn gone??

g-dawg and rogueleadersf like this

1 hour ago, Artys Arryn said:

**** off fake fan

Bite me, the Cardinals are making us look like a high school team scoring on every drive. If that isn't bottom feeder trash nothing is.

Yes, that was a bad call, but if the defender is not burnt ******* toast it wouldn't have happened. The Falcons defense is garbage.

Another insane call by the refs right there against Justin Hardy on the punt return. 

These refs are crooked. 

And now they just called interference on Neasman on their punt returner that didn’t happen. 

WTF is wrong with these refs????

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, Mr.Blank said:

It's crap like this as well as them not overturning obvious pass int penalties this year that makes me not to watch the NFL anymore...

Honestly I completely disagree on the PI reviews. The intent of that rule was always intended for egregious PI. I put the PI reviews on the coaches for throwing the flag on plays that were obviously not going to be overturned. I've seen that far more than a PI review not getting overturned that actually had a chance.

People just need to educate themselves on the intent of the rule.

1 hour ago, kschreck said:

Honestly I completely disagree on the PI reviews. The intent of that rule was always intended for egregious PI. I put the PI reviews on the coaches for throwing the flag on plays that were obviously not going to be overturned. I've seen that far more than a PI review not getting overturned that actually had a chance.

People just need to educate themselves on the intent of the rule.

The few I've seen should have been overturned. Granted NE was up big vs the Giants but that was definitely PI

13 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

The few I've seen should have been overturned. Granted NE was up big vs the Giants but that was definitely PI

Whether or not it was PI is not what's being reviewed.

1 hour ago, 4dabirds said:

Yes, that was a bad call, but if the defender is not burnt ******* toast it wouldn't have happened. The Falcons defense is garbage.

On the pass that should have been a fumble....it was actually good coverage but just a great throw.

It was an eye lash from being intercepted or knocked down

The fumble was a bad call but the sideline catch was debatable.  That said, we didn't look like a winning team so I'm not gonna become a Saints and keep b'ing about it.  We lost this one for a lot of reasons beyond refs so charging it to the game and moving on.

2 minutes ago, Monolith2001 said:

The fumble was a bad call but the sideline catch was debatable.  That said, we didn't look like a winning team so I'm not gonna become a Saints and keep b'ing about it.  We lost this one for a lot of reasons beyond refs so charging it to the game and moving on.

Those calls spotted the cards 10 points

Just sick to my stomach over this one.  Granted you don't want to be in a position for officials to decide a game....but 7 points over that bs call where ATL recovered a fumble in the end zone....the one foot catch that setup the FG....the fair catch interference that never happened...and that final play where Murray CLEARLY didn't make the first down at the end of the game. 

I'm actually impressed ATL made it this close with the complete BS calls that resulted in a HUGE advantage for Arizona,

Atticus67 and JDaveG like this

Just now, Butudontseeme™ said:

Don’t do that bro. That’s what that guy wants. He’s well known for who he is and you’re better than that. 

I appreciate the sentiment but honestly it irritating to see he and some of the other window lickers post here.

Just now, Butudontseeme™ said:

The “fair catch inference” bogus call and would be falcons recovery took more points away from us. 

the cards were playing with all the cards today

Yup...the refs were throwing a flag regardless.

Same as on the Beasley horse collar they were going to call him for holding.....when he was getting held.

And on the first drive of the 2nd half where oliver was called for holding...........the receiver pushed off.

Peteshweddy and Flyin' In DC like this