*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating   Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another los

Wow 25/30 280 yards 3TDs and 0INTs we need to trade this guy he sucks

The announcer really said that DLed does "an incredible job of covering the falcons"

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

I´d try to get a high draft pick for Takk. This loser is another rah rah guy, said he was going to get 5-6 sacks on the first weeks... Still doesn't have 1. 

It’s hard to get a sack when the Lbs and DBs are clueless in zone and 4 guys are running free each play. Pitch and catch. Coverage has to help the line, even a little bit. 

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

So we haven’t forced a punt since the first drive of the Houston game. That shouldn’t be possible.

I just went back and checked on the NFL app. We've only forced 17 punts (including the Cardinals punt just now) so far in 5 and 1/2+ games. 

EMBRACE THE SUCK.

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Pete Carmichael (OC from NO) look at the year when Sean Payton was out, Pete was in control.  Lincoln riley,

DCs

I am good at going after Wade Phillips, Jim Schwartz, heck even Gregg Williams

I personally don’t like any of those guys. Lincoln Riley and Wade Phillips could be nice, but Phillips is old, doubt he wants that pressure. Can’t see Riley leaving Oklahoma. Don’t think Pete would leave New Orleans. 

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I personally don’t like any of those guys. Lincoln Riley and Wade Phillips could be nice, but Phillips is old, doubt he wants that pressure. Can’t see Riley leaving Oklahoma. Don’t think Pete would leave New Orleans. 

Phillips defense has been torched lately too

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

That was pathetic by Ryan.  I agree, he’s seeing ghosts & hearing footsteps every time he drops back.  

No excuses.  The entire team is a comedy of errors.  But you can bet someone will probably start it’s own thread on MRs bad overthrow lmao.

I just don’t understand why anyone looks at this team and thinks Ryan is the problem of immediate concern. I mean the Saints have two WINS this season where they scored less than 15 points. We can’t hold teams to less than 15 points in a half. The Drew Brees contract doesn’t prevent them from fielding a competent NFL defense.