*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Talk about a chuck and duck and he just caught that anyway.

Why is Rico not over the top of that route?!

How is it there is at least one guy screwing something up in mind-boggling fashion every other play? Pop warner defenses dont have these kind of brain farts. It's just plain bananas.

5 minutes ago, Jerz #Quinning said:

Yup awareness is key. Wilson is often a good example as well in knowing when and when not to take risk.

Wilson is next-level brilliant. I mark out every time I see him eight yards past the line of scrimmage faking a throw. It's a penalty to release the ball, but he has faked out many defenders who forgot that in the moment.

Just now, kenn.junior said:

Takk doesnt get sacks either both of them dont they both need to be blamed for the lack of pass rush

Takk gets so much closer than Beasley though. Beasley is also completely inept in the open field

Just now, jdawg4876 said:

Rico sucks bad this yr, folks just dont want to say it. So i will. Rico is garbage so far

Honestly everyone coming back from injury last year is a bit slower and no where near as good as they were before injuries last year.  This includes Debo and Neal as well but honestly thats to be expected because the majority of players aren't fully back the next year after a season ending injury.