*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

17 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:
Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating

Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another loss on him!!

The Cardinals defense is worst than the Falcons.  Same garbage corners. Same garbage safeties.  Same broken coverages.  Same run it straight up the middle defense...  That game was a display of bad football on both sides...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating   Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another los

Wow 25/30 280 yards 3TDs and 0INTs we need to trade this guy he sucks

The announcer really said that DLed does "an incredible job of covering the falcons"

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, isproab said:

What a way to lose a game. Last 5 days in ATL sports have sucked. Hey, I really didn't think we would get a W today anyway. 

Last Decade or so have sucked in Atlanta sports. Only Atlanta United FC have brought some kind of respect to the city...

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Like I said earlier they needed this game just to prove they still have that spark that fight to dig deep and claw back like they did today..

Yeah, if they'd found it and worked their way up to 2-4, the season wouldn't seem over, even though the team has wildly underperformed. Instead, we're 1-5 because of some genuinely inexplicable calls.

4 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Like I said earlier they needed this game just to prove they still have that spark that fight to dig deep and claw back like they did today..

i knew they would lose..im surprised they put a few good plays tigether late in the game. Defense is still terrible and we should be able to win a few games with our offense pitting up 20 to 30 points. 

22 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Oh God!! How the **** did I know this was coming? They scored 33 points!! 33 points should win the game!

Again Ryan is being paid ELITE level pay just in case you forgot. If you earn $100+ mill then I expect that $100 Mill QB not to miss WIDE OPEN WRs!!

2 minutes ago, TX Falcon said:

Again Ryan is being paid ELITE level pay just in case you forgot. If you earn $100+ mill then I expect that $100 Mill QB not to miss WIDE OPEN WRs!!

Then all you’re really saying is you are categorically against $100 Mill QBs. Dude played near perfect, and it seemingly takes perfect these days to get the W.