*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating   Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another los

Wow 25/30 280 yards 3TDs and 0INTs we need to trade this guy he sucks

The announcer really said that DLed does "an incredible job of covering the falcons"

Posted Images

Couple of points from a person who dont matter.  We got absolutely hosed on 2 replays. But any way u slice it this is typical for our state. Braves did it in game 1.  Georgia yesterday. Get to the brink only to lose somehow. As a fan its just torture.  Im sure other fan bases feel this way. But  my lord idk of anywhere it happens in such a gut wrenching fashion and so often

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

He’s not going anywhere yet.  He’ll make it at least to the bye.  They fought back this game and that’s commendable.  Blank will give him a chance to beat the Rams.  If he does that he may save his job.  

Blank said he wants to see improvement maybe this game breaths life into this team..they needed this **** badly..just to prove it to themself they could fight back..maybe this is the turning point.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:
Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating

Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another loss on him!!

We lost the game how does any of this matters.

No matter how many points we score our defense gives up way more.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:
Matt Ryan - 30/36 (83.3%), 356 YDS (9.9), 4 TD, 0 INT, 144.9 QB Rating

Leads the offense to 33 points, and yet I know some people gonna find away to blame yet another loss on him!!

Sure, let's not forget the WIDE OPEn Ridley before half that Ryan missed. It would have been a 1st down and a chance for points