Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

2,786 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

The ONE POSITIVE from this game so far is Sheffield has been an upgrade to Trufant. A BIG upgrade

He actually looks like a player comfortable running with a guy. Just don’t get grabby and start turning head to make play on ball...

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

If anyone was gonna be the next Beasley, it would’ve been Brian Burns. It could still be, but he’s been solid. Chase Young imo is better than both Bosa brothers. 

He looks good, but not better than Joey IMO. 

Just now, Road Warrior said:

Watched the whole game.  KC's defense was trash.  Giving up gashing running plays right up the middle.  

Watched some of it. Hyde was definitely having success. Watson got 2 TDs on the ground too. KC defense was always gonna be bad, Their offense can’t be scoring less than 30 and expect to win. 

Just now, Road Warrior said:

Watched the whole game.  KC's defense was trash.  Giving up gashing running plays right up the middle.  

I think that teams are starting to remember that KC is still an Andy Reid team.  Alot of flash, but very light.

7 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

How about the 0-16 Browns?

2015 Browns defense was the highest paid D in the league. And was ranked 29th

1 minute ago, Road Warrior said:

KC has noooo defense.  They were giving up 6 minutes drives all game long.  Their run defense is awful. 

Road Warrior likes this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Matt’s accuracy has really fallen off this year. Why is he making Hooper turn around to make that catch when he’s wide open?

And this is about more than poor protection. Matt’s been taking hits his whole career and making stick throws.

The one to Graham was even worse. He's been doing it for a while now.

Just now, spanish_falcon said:

He looks good, but not better than Joey IMO. 

It’s close, but I personally like Young more. I can see why you’d like Joey more though. I think both are definitely better than Nick at least. 

spanish_falcon likes this

Quinn ****** this team up. At first I thought the DK hire was gonna be fine but he changed the offense too much. It looks sluggish and uninspired. Sark should’ve not been fired. The offense at least would’ve still been potent. I haven’t seen a stretch run yet this season. Outside zone period is nit exitstaht. What do you have free for if you’ve taken away what he’s good at? 

As for defense he changed his OWN scheme and now they look lost AF!! They can’t stop a cold. And the sad part is when he’s fired we’ll have to do the coach merry go round once again and they’ll have to learn another system AGAIN!!! 

now you see why I keep saying YOU CANT KEEP CHANGING COORDINATORS!!! And if you do promote from within. I said after ks left that lafluer Should be promoted cause who else knows his system? His firing is a self inflicted wound. He basically did the same thing smith did. 

Just now, Precyse said:

2015 Browns defense was the highest paid D in the league. And was ranked 29th

The Defense actually wasn’t that bad