Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

2,786 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, JetJones11 said:

I honestly hope we lose every game from now on .. season lost .. last year we messed up our draft position we would of had Josh Allen Ed Oliver or even Quinnen if we sucked enough but this year we NEED chase young also need to trade Beasley at the deadline 

Chase Young may be another Beasley.

2 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

I´d try to get a high draft pick for Takk. This loser is another rah rah guy, said he was going to get 5-6 sacks on the first weeks... Still doesn't have 1. 

It’s hard to get a sack when the Lbs and DBs are clueless in zone and 4 guys are running free each play. Pitch and catch. Coverage has to help the line, even a little bit. 

Of course, our great defensive stop is ruined by a a pitiful special teams penalty to put us in bad field position to start.

2 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

So we haven’t forced a punt since the first drive of the Houston game. That shouldn’t be possible.

I just went back and checked on the NFL app. We've only forced 17 punts (including the Cardinals punt just now) so far in 5 and 1/2+ games. 

EMBRACE THE SUCK.

Just now, usmcdirtybird said:

Pete Carmichael (OC from NO) look at the year when Sean Payton was out, Pete was in control.  Lincoln riley,

DCs

I am good at going after Wade Phillips, Jim Schwartz, heck even Gregg Williams

I personally don’t like any of those guys. Lincoln Riley and Wade Phillips could be nice, but Phillips is old, doubt he wants that pressure. Can’t see Riley leaving Oklahoma. Don’t think Pete would leave New Orleans. 

3 minutes ago, A-TowN.- said:

It’s so frustrating to see players like Beasley, Campbell, and Ishmael stealing reps from Cominsky, Grace, and Carter. 

We gave Sheffield a shot and he’s looking better than Trufant. If we suck either way, what’s the harm?

I bet the interim next week makes some changes...

JDaveG and PokerSteve like this

Just now, Atlantafan21 said:

I personally don’t like any of those guys. Lincoln Riley and Wade Phillips could be nice, but Phillips is old, doubt he wants that pressure. Can’t see Riley leaving Oklahoma. Don’t think Pete would leave New Orleans. 

Phillips defense has been torched lately too

Just now, HASHBROWN3 said:

That was pathetic by Ryan.  I agree, he’s seeing ghosts & hearing footsteps every time he drops back.  

No excuses.  The entire team is a comedy of errors.  But you can bet someone will probably start it’s own thread on MRs bad overthrow lmao.

I just don’t understand why anyone looks at this team and thinks Ryan is the problem of immediate concern. I mean the Saints have two WINS this season where they scored less than 15 points. We can’t hold teams to less than 15 points in a half. The Drew Brees contract doesn’t prevent them from fielding a competent NFL defense.

AB shouldnt wait until the bye to evaluate DQ....if we cant beat the Cardinals, how well does he think we will do against SEA and LAR? Things will just get worse (if thats even possible)

1 minute ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Chase Young may be another Beasley.

If anyone was gonna be the next Beasley, it would’ve been Brian Burns. It could still be, but he’s been solid. Chase Young imo is better than both Bosa brothers. 

ICUH8N likes this

18 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Just realized the chiefs lost to Houston. Either KC isn’t as good as people thought they were or Mahomes is more hurt than we’re lead to believe. 

Watched the whole game.  KC's defense was trash.  Giving up gashing running plays right up the middle.