Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

2,786 posts in this topic

Just now, Sir Joe™ said:

Genuinely, what say the rest of you... Let's just all post and pretend like we scored a touchdown

That might be the only way we score one.

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Yea the players that Quinn went out and got.  It’s directly his fault.  If you’re saying they have 0 effort, well, Quinn built a team full of quitters.

Then they both deserve to go... you’ve basically got 2-3 guys on defense that really are keepers. The rest of them are JAGs. 

Just now, The Don™ said:

Ridley's face should tell you everything. This team is done. They don't just have it mentally to come back from this. Shame on you Quinn Blank for letting it get this bad. 

A teams attitude and ineptness on the field is solely on the head coach.

Anyone watching for the past few years could see that Quinn was a coat tail riding fraud. This is all on Blank. 

Nothing can save, nor hurt this season with this *****y team so.....get DQ the **** out, get an interim, finish the season and re-eval. I mean c'mon, it's that obvious, not rocket science. 

Just now, JetJones11 said:

Chase Young with the 2nd pick dolphins definitely getting 1st pick

Dolphins will def go QB

its Washington to be afraid of with them possibly choosing Chase, but I think it would make more sense for them to go Thomas if they had number 2 pick so they can protect Haskins in the future.  Also Trent Williams wants out of there.

The lowest we could go is pick 3.

JetJones11 likes this

Just now, 40milesN said:

Ridley not a Ryan homer from the look on his face.

I mean you go from Tua and Hurts to Ryan

2 minutes ago, ICUH8N said:

How about the 0-16 Browns?

They honestly should’ve won a couple of games. They were competitive but too young and inexperienced. We honestly might lose to them lol. 

ICUH8N likes this

Just now, DirtyBird7000k said:

The # 1 pick is meaningless if the new Coach/GM is not the right coach/GM?? The next Coaching Hire has to be right!!

Well, I agree, but in order to get a new regime, we gotta get rid of the old one first.