Monoxide

*** Official Falcons vs Cardinals In-Game Thread ***

2,786 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

If this was a New Orleans game, there would be a major NFL scandal after that "call" and non-reversal

The game would still be delayed with Payton in their grill. Quinn says NOTHING.

JDaveG likes this

1 minute ago, jlrfalcon said:

If this was a New Orleans game, there would be a major NFL scandal after that "call" and non-reversal

Did you see the Saints-Jax game? The gave the saints multiple Katrina level calls....smh

Faithful Falcon likes this

Well I did pick up Chase Edmonds in fantasy as both my regulars Cohen and Singletary are on bye and I am ashamed that I did it but I will take the points.

FYI...Ito is my other RB.

Edited by Monolith2001

Just now, Jerz #Quinning said:

He's kind of right. More successful franchises tend to get the benefit of the doubt lol. Life is so unfair smh

I know he's right. We are so bad that they can tell you that wasn't a fumble. No one will care because it's the Falcons

That play was every bit as obvious as the one the Saints got screwed on and Quinn doesnt even do anything about it. 

He shoulda been all up in their faces. I'd get ejected over that BS.

Drew4719 and JDaveG like this

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Quinn's defensive schemes sucks........

When an offense scores when the wide open guy was missed by the QB, your defense is in a special part of the stink index.

Schwarzwald likes this

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Told you the Cardinals would still get the touchdown. I'm gonna throw a party when Dan Quinn gets fired!!

Actually I set up my living room for a party today... this should be the day that ends DQ career here.

Falconsfan567 likes this

Think about it folks...AB wants Quinn gone! Rich McKay is on the Rules Committee and probably told the Refs Quinn gotta go! So they are helping AB out...or building sympathy for the Falcons to get the fans turned back supporting the Birds!! Either way, SUX!!