Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sandy5prings

Steve Smith: "The Falcons are the get right team"

26 posts in this topic

Smitty never misses an opportunity to needle us, but he's definitely right this time. I hope our players see this and play with a tiny bit of pride. Maybe Oliver and Rico can limit themselves to two coverage busts per game instead of the 6 or 7

YungFalco, ltstorm2, Emmitt and 8 others like this

WE all know this already. Falcons have to respond to the FANS. 

Not a clown like Steve Smith. 

THIS is why real fans should be tough on their teams when they don't meet expectations. So clowns like Steve Smith don't have room to talk. 

56 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

I heard him say it and couldn’t even get mad at his smug look.

I laughed my *** off at this? He’s right! It’s true! So all we can do as falcon fans is laugh at our own team! Trust me it helps and it very comedic when you no longer allow yourself to get mad! Just laugh! 

The most entertaining thing about the Falcons is keeping up with who's doing the punting, and how bad they're going to injure themselves doing it.  

This is why other teams and fans live us, we are really friendly. We will boost your confidence when you want it.

36 minutes ago, octoslash said:

The most entertaining thing about the Falcons is keeping up with who's doing the punting, and how bad they're going to injure themselves doing it.  

LOL  :lol:

Now refs throwing flag every  play on browns. The announcers can’t believe the BS calls. Makes you wonder if there are fav teams for refs.

Hate to say it but at this point Steve Smith is right on point!! Just look Arizona has 300+ yards at the half!