quotemokc

Bucs V Panthers (London)

40 posts in this topic

Just to rub a bit more salt in the wound before I go to bed.

Kawann Short is on IR and their DL is still dominant.

1 minute ago, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Winston is stinking it up, but he'll end up looking Hall of Fame type when he plays our Falcons.

Why should he be any different than every qb in the league? If only our owner could see this.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

Brian burns is looking like the stud I thought he would be...   

I know some was scared off because the beasley comps but I'll say it again... Beasley issue isn't talent or ability

Burns is that plus longer arms (which I think hurts beale sometimes.. arm length) ... Plus Burns is a dog

I liked him too, but let's be honest. Beasley would have been a stud with the Panthers. He isn't lacking in talent or anything like that. For all of Riverboat Ron's flaws, they don't tolerate complacency. They shipped off Benjamin. Beasley wouldn't get away with what he does here. And likewise, Burns wouldn't be held to the same standard if he was in Atlanta.

PokerSteve likes this

1 hour ago, quotemokc said:

The only people that think Winston is mobile are those that think black QB = mobile QB.

You mean that's not true? ;) Actually I didnt know how slow he really is. His combine was not good when it came to speed and there were already questions about his decision making in college. 

Just got back from church, picked up some wings on the way home. Time to see which 1 o’clock game I should watch.

53 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I liked him too, but let's be honest. Beasley would have been a stud with the Panthers. He isn't lacking in talent or anything like that. For all of Riverboat Ron's flaws, they don't tolerate complacency. They shipped off Benjamin. Beasley wouldn't get away with what he does here. And likewise, Burns wouldn't be held to the same standard if he was in Atlanta.

I disagree.... I'm a beasley guy but he and Burns have 2 different mindsets.   

I think coach quinn has gave beasley an opportunity to succeed.

Ergo Proxy likes this

The Panthers won 37-26, and now Kyle Allen has the best start of an undrafted QB since Kurt Werner in 1999. Not a good stat for Falcons fans. But the biggest X-factor, the Panthers defense forced 7 turnovers, SEVEN TURNOVERS!!!! That’s a DEFENSE! Something the Falcons can NEVER have here idiots who love to put it all on one QB. It’s a TEAM sport! We’re not catching up with the Saints or Panthers in the division this year.

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

I disagree.... I'm a beasley guy but he and Burns have 2 different mindsets.   

I think coach quinn has gave beasley an opportunity to succeed.

I'm not saying Quinn isn't giving him an opportunity to succeed. I'm saying that, if anything, he's being given too much. He isn't being forced to prove himself or held to a standard.

Agree that they have different mindsets though.