Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MAD597

Mid October and Ga sports are done till next year

78 posts in this topic

Well United still have a playoff run, maybe they can beat back this horrible year in Ga sports?

Falcons are done

UGA are done

Braves got trounced

Hawks are a young team not really expected to do anything.

Been awhile sine Mid October was the death sentence for all Ga sports but here we are. 

I think it would be wise for the city to rally around united as they have a legit shot to repeat and won it all last year. If they get knocked out of the playoffs at home though I'm all out of idea's

TX Falcon, D.B.N., caponine and 3 others like this

You're a troll because you tell the truth,  people dont like it but you speaking facts. They listen to the same manufactured bs and think it's right. Nahh this team is sorry and has no talent outside of a few positions on each side of the ball 

Osiruz, MAD597, GeorgiaBoyz and 2 others like this

8 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Since when does one loss in college football make you done?  

Also proclaiming a team is done before the the season is lazy, even for here. 

Uga is done. Period . That was some uninspired B's football yesterday. Played the same way the first half against Tennessee . I'm glad they showed their true lazy, unprepared, uninspired colors half way thru the season versus making it to the playoffs and then choking. 

Skeetbird likes this

3 minutes ago, rogueleadersf said:

Uga is done. Period . That was some uninspired B's football yesterday. Played the same way the first half against Tennessee . I'm glad they showed their true lazy, unprepared, uninspired colors half way thru the season versus making it to the playoffs and then choking. 

They probably think they could coast be Tenn and scar. Just like we thought the falcons would coast vs the browns...

rogueleadersf likes this

11 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Bulldogs lost to a not so good Gamecocks team, they're done.

The only way they could make up for this loss is to win out and beat Bama to possibly squeeze into one of the last playoff spots.

3 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Bulldogs lost to a not so good Gamecocks team, they're done.

The only way they could make up for this loss is to win out and beat Bama to possibly squeeze into one of the last playoff spots.

They could still beat bama (or LSU) theoretically 

28 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Well United still have a playoff run, maybe they can beat back this horrible year in Ga sports?

Falcons are done

UGA are done

Braves got trounced

Been awhile sine Mid October was the death sentence for all Ga sports but here we are. 

I think it would be wise for the city to rally around united as they have a legit shot to repeat and won it all last year. If they get knocked out of the playoffs at home though I'm all out of idea's

I think the Hawks could have a low playoff spot.

If they can get their defense together, then they be a pretty good team that may be a serious contender in a year or two.

28 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Falcons are done

UGA are done

Braves got trounced

I kinda follow Braves, not really bothered. 
I don’t care about UGA. 
Hawks are expected to suck, they may surprise, you never know. 
Biggest  disappointment this year are Falcons, it’s not over but season is barely alive.

Life is good man. More time for something else.

5 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

They could still beat bama (or LSU) theoretically 

I don't know if they can beat Bama. I'll have to see it to believe it.

Just now, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I'd don't know if they can beat Bama. I'll have to see it to believe it.

I guess the difference of viewpoint and scale. VT just played their second FCS team this year...and uga still has a shot at least mathematically. 

28 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Losing at home to an unranked team means you are out of national title contention. Going to another nameless bowl game. 

43 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

It’s not even recognized as the top championship in soccer. And soccer is not even a real sport. We are done until the Braves start up again.

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

It’s not even recognized as the top championship in soccer. And soccer is not even a real sport. We are done until the Braves start up again.

What is a real sport anyway? And soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Some of you say the darndest things lol

3 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

It's better than nothing and the stadium is pretty rockin for home games much better than Falcons games.

So far they show they have beat the GA sports curse so why not support them?

PokerSteve and VTCrunkler like this

5 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Not a real sport? :huh:

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Atl united will likely be done by after the 2nd round. No way this teams consistent enough to win anything this year

At this point they have the best shot in the state.

1 minute ago, youngbloodz said:

What is a real sport anyway? And soccer is the most popular sport in the world. Some of you say the darndest things lol

Because it’s the cheapest game to play. Literally all you need is a ball to kick. 

and that’s all they do. Kick a ball one way and then kick it another way. Once every hour or so they might kick a goal. 

next to golf it might be the most boring game to watch in the world

42 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

A loss in College petty much means you have the Win out to get a shot at the 4 team BCS! And even if you win out, your fate is still in the hands of the various sports writers and executives who vote the 4 teams into the playoffs based on how they feel? 

This Georgia team that has struggled against ND and Sourh Carolina is not Winning out!

Edited by DirtyBird7000k
sdogg likes this

7 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

lol some of you are so pathetic and sad. 

stingbee likes this

1 minute ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Because it’s the cheapest game to play. Literally all you need is a ball to kick. 

and that’s all they do. Kick a ball one way and then kick it another way. Once every hour or so they might kick a goal. 

next to golf it might be the most boring game to watch in the world

So were defining sports by how much they cost to play? Wooooooow what a world you must come from. 

Howd those 10-1st inning runs feel in game 5?

blankenship to the falcons? He’ll fit right in

How bout that falcons offense.. even better.. the defense.

:lol: