Chase Young - Ohio State DE

D.B.N.

We must do all in our power to get Chase Young! He already has 8.5 sacks on the year. The next great OSU DE needs to be in Atlanta. If we continue to lose, we will have a real shot at him. This guy could singlehandedly change our pass rush which has been basically non existent since JA55 or PK97 (save one good year from VB44). 

Edited by D.B.N.

I like Goss-Matos and Toney from Penn State (homer alert). Toney (6’3”, 245) is the high burst, speed rusher and Gross-Matos (6’4”, 265) is a larger, more rounded DE. I think both could come out this year (juniors). Toney has 6 and GM has 5.5 sacks so far. PSU was leading CFB in sacks going into last nights game, not sure where they stand now, since they only had 2 vs Iowa.

that said as much as I hate OSU they recruit great talent...that said having a hard time remembering their DEs transferring to the nfl well outside of the Bosa freaks.

its just great as a PSU fan to finally be excited about how much raw talent is on the team.

2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

I see the team winning a meaningless game here or there and knock themselves out of the opportunity to draft him. We’ll pick high but not high enough for Young to be a Falcon unfortunately.  

Yeah they will string together some wins at the end of the season for “offseason momentum” and “pride” lmfao 

• 2 weeks later...