Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.B.N.

Chase Young - Ohio State DE

15 posts in this topic

We must do all in our power to get Chase Young! He already has 8.5 sacks on the year. The next great OSU DE needs to be in Atlanta. If we continue to lose, we will have a real shot at him. This guy could singlehandedly change our pass rush which has been basically non existent since JA55 or PK97 (save one good year from VB44). 

Edited by D.B.N.
Geneaut likes this

I like Goss-Matos and Toney from Penn State (homer alert). Toney (6’3”, 245) is the high burst, speed rusher and Gross-Matos (6’4”, 265) is a larger, more rounded DE. I think both could come out this year (juniors). Toney has 6 and GM has 5.5 sacks so far. PSU was leading CFB in sacks going into last nights game, not sure where they stand now, since they only had 2 vs Iowa.

that said as much as I hate OSU they recruit great talent...that said having a hard time remembering their DEs transferring to the nfl well outside of the Bosa freaks.

its just great as a PSU fan to finally be excited about how much raw talent is on the team.

Smiler11 and Geneaut like this

He’s going top two or three unfortunately. He’s really good and would instantly upgrade the line by himself. 

7 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

He’s going top two or three unfortunately. He’s really good and would instantly upgrade the line by himself. 

If we continue to lose we will be in the top 5.

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

I see the team winning a meaningless game here or there and knock themselves out of the opportunity to draft him. We’ll pick high but not high enough for Young to be a Falcon unfortunately.  

D.B.N. likes this

5 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

cmon its the falcons you know we gonna win the last 4 games and be like the 11th pick or something lmao

D.B.N. likes this

1 minute ago, kenn.junior said:

cmon its the falcons you know we gonna win the last 4 games and be like the 11th pick or something lmao

Lmao true! You’re probably right :bang:

2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

I see the team winning a meaningless game here or there and knock themselves out of the opportunity to draft him. We’ll pick high but not high enough for Young to be a Falcon unfortunately.  

This is definitely gonna happen

ZoneOne01 likes this

2 minutes ago, ZoneOne01 said:

Yeah they will string together some wins at the end of the season for “offseason momentum” and “pride” lmfao 

ZoneOne01 likes this

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

DE's go to die here, until we completely clean out the front office including TD no DE's will perform well here.

its sad that the only good pass rusher we have had in a while was john abraham 

On 10/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, 1989Fan said:

I like Goss-Matos ....

I tried watching some of his highlights the other day and didn't see much. 

On 10/13/2019 at 9:21 AM, MAD597 said:

DE's go to die here, until we completely clean out the front office including TD no DE's will perform well here.

what makes you think that won't happen?