Unintentional Grounding

Current leads on prospects

13 posts in this topic

So here is the road map for the last 3 months or so from the Falcons FO and Scouting department:

BYU practice August 5th

Ohio State practice August 6th

Ohio State vs Michigan State October 5th

Pittsburgh vs Virginia August 31st

Colorado vs Oregon October 11th

Arizona State vs Washington State October 12th 

Take what you will from this, but Thomas Dimitroff was at the Colorado vs Oregon game on October 11th. We sent 4 scouts to that game too.

There's quite a few Ohio State players that would be fun to draft anywhere from round 2 to round 5.

The BYU thing seems to be a nose tackle that is getting hype.

All the other games have very little evidence to sway which way the Falcons could potentially be looking at someone.

31 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

Ohio State could be CB Damon Arnette or Jeffrey Okudah. Colorado is probably WR Laviska Shenault. Oregon is anybody on the OL.

Also Trot Dye the LB from Oregon.

There's a Colorado DT that is named Mustafa who is being said is a day 2/3 guy.

I want Brown first and then a CB. I would get the best passrusher in FA. That needs to be somebody who already knows how to get to the QB. Not a rookie. If we could get Wade Phillips as DC, I would love to get Robert Quinn in FA. He had 8.5 sacks with Phillips in 2017 in LA. Phillips' first year there.

Edited by ike barn87987
cam-marino likes this

7 hours ago, ike barn87987 said:

I want Brown first and then a CB. I would get the best passrusher in FA. That needs to be somebody who already knows how to get to the QB. Not a rookie. If we could get Wade Phillips as DC, I would love to get Robert Quinn in FA. He had 8.5 sacks with Phillips in 2017 in LA. Phillips' first year there.

Well... That's not what this thread is about so um..... Lol

10 hours ago, Unintentional Grounding said:

I don't think we will be a top 3 pick.

With out luck we win the next 3 games lol

there are some qbs who might go early so we could have a chance but knowing the falcons he will be picked right before us

Chase Young would be phenomenal but as bad as we are, I still doubt having a Top 4 pick. Jeff Okudah is a franchise building block and would be awesome to have here. DE and CB are our biggest needs in my opinion, and to grab the best CB in 2020 who isn’t just the best CB, but possibly the best CB prospect the past few years. Sign me up.

9 hours ago, CTann said:

Chase Young would be phenomenal but as bad as we are, I still doubt having a Top 4 pick. Jeff Okudah is a franchise building block and would be awesome to have here. DE and CB are our biggest needs in my opinion, and to grab the best CB in 2020 who isn’t just the best CB, but possibly the best CB prospect the past few years. Sign me up.

You don't think Sheffield and Miller were picks that we would develop into starters?

Edited by cam-marino