falcons007

Khalil Mack > All Falcons DE

30 posts in this topic

Khalil Mack has 26 pass rush successes (Hurries+hits+sacks), the Same number as Vic, Takk, Clayborne, and Bailey combined. He has twice the sacks as the jokers at the Falcons DE position in 1/4th the snaps. 

Falcons D also lead the NFL in giving up 19 first downs on defense because of penalties. This defense trying hard to lose. 

41 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Khalil Mack has 26 pass rush successes (Hurries+hits+sacks), the Same number as Vic, Takk, Clayborne, and Bailey combined. He has twice the sacks as the jokers at the Falcons DE position in 1/4th the snaps. 

Falcons D also lead the NFL in giving up 19 first downs on defense because of penalties. This defense trying hard to lose. 

It’s also hard to get pressure when the QB’s first read is open most the time. Teams are abusing our back 7 and we can’t doing anything right. Early in the season we were getting pressure but that has changed as our secondary has gotten worse. This defense looks defeated before the game even starts.

This organization has problems.. Im not saying anything everyone else dosnt already know. But good players come here to become average, its always been this way. *Julio is a exception*

42 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

This organization has problems.. Im not saying anything everyone else dosnt already know. But good players come here to become average, its always been this way. *Julio is a exception*

John Abraham wasn't average, neither was Tony Gonzalez. Alex Mack made an impact once he got here. The 98 Falcons had a few free agents that made a huge difference as well. There's been lots of great drafted talent as well. Maybe you're just talking out your ***, and not looking at the facts in regards to players. 

The organization has problems with regard to landing good coaching. 

2 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Missed him by one pick...and got Matthews who has been very meh for a 1st round pick let alone a top 10 1st round pick.

At least we didnt waste the 2nd overall pick on Greg Robinson

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

If receivers are wide open 1 second after the snap that does not help. That being said the Falcons haven't pressured a QB consistently in 10 years 

Missed him by one pick...and got Matthews who has been very meh for a 1st round pick let alone a top 10 1st round pick.

This is why I don't get why some Falcon fans are so against tanking. Smitty won one useless game against the Bills in 2013 and we missed out on a franchise changing talent. DQ won a useless game against the Bucs last year and we move down 9 spots and we could've had Josh Allen or Ed Oliver.

Edited by tldr

12 minutes ago, Flyin' In DC said:

If receivers are wide open 1 second after the snap that does not help. That being said the Falcons haven't pressured a QB consistently in 10 years 

1 hour ago, Jpg428gggg said:

It’s also hard to get pressure when the QB’s first read is open most the time. Teams are abusing our back 7 and we can’t doing anything right. Early in the season we were getting pressure but that has changed as our secondary has gotten worse. This defense looks defeated before the game even starts.

It goes both ways, most of big plays were Watson sitting in back field for 5-6 seconds to waiting for WR to get open. Mariota did the same.

Nino11 and The Daywalker like this

Better than him falling and us passing him up 

falcons007 and Godzilla1985 like this

Mathews isn’t Meh by any stretch. He had struggles in his rookie year playing hurt. Had pretty comparable years with other hyped up pro bowl LT.

Vandy, Wolfensheim and Flyin' In DC like this

45 minutes ago, tldr said:

This is why I don't get why some Falcon fans are so against tanking. Smitty won one useless game against the Bills in 2013 and we missed out on a franchise changing talent. DQ won a useless game against the Bucs last year and we move down 9 spots and we could've had Josh Allen or Ed Oliver.

You’re on the tanking team? Let’s start a club. I like to start tanking as soon as mathematically eliminated from playoffs or once we have 5 starters on IR. You? 

57 minutes ago, tldr said:

Problem is when we won those games how was anyone to know that talent your speaking about goes where it goes.

There are no pointless games when your in the league or play any professional sport.

Still draft position is what it is where doesn’t dictate what the players going to be.I mentioned this earlier it’s what you do with what you get in the door.

For me wanting to tank on the premise that you may or may not have a chance at better talent says to me you have more to worry about than who and where your drafting.

44 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

It goes both ways, most of big plays were Watson sitting in back field for 5-6 seconds to waiting for WR to get open. Mariota did the same.

Give any QB that much time and he'll complete that pass. This is something Matt Ryan is unfamiliar with.

41 minutes ago, caver50 said:

Give any QB that much time and he'll complete that pass. This is something Matt Ryan is unfamiliar with.

They did against Titans but none of the WR were open. Apparently, the receivers were running wrong routes. That’s such a falcons thing to do.

2 hours ago, tldr said:

And how has ed oliver been doing?

7 hours ago, LouDog said:

And how has ed oliver been doing?

And most of the winning teams never draft in top 10 and the same bottom dwellers keep drafting at the top. Losers will be losers. Winners win where ever they pick in draft.

Plunket76 likes this

Well people here said we didn’t need him, others are obsessed with the draft and the salary cap like it’s their own money. Like it matters. The front office I guess feel as though he doesn’t fit the scheme. I’d say he doesn’t fit the personality of the team. That said, I wish we had given the picks for him.

Geneaut and coastiemike like this

Should have taken Lewan instead of Mathews... but Mack was who I really wanted. Sucks the Raiders got him literally the pick before us. 

If only we were lining up against one man defenses. 

Mack is a game changer for sure, but he's surrounded by great players on all three levels. 

falcons007 likes this