Falcons Fan MVP

Do you think the Saints fans put a voodoo curse on the Falcons?

59 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Sean Payton says send him 4 of your hairs and 2 droplets of blood from a virgin Falcons fan. He knows a guy...

Sean Payton also says  the refs alone cost them a trip to the super bowl. 

Yes, over the years Saints fans have put hundreds of hexes on the Falcons, some more successful than others. Unfortunately for dirty bird fans, right now they are suffering under a very powerful curse called Devenzo Ineptus. 

The bad news is this is a strong hex that causes blown coverages, missed tackles and a non existent pass rush. It also makes defensive players look slow and uninspired. Sound familiar?

The good news is, I'm somewhat of a voodoo curse expert. For the ridiculously low price of just $99.95, I can attempt to remove any and all hexes, curses, jinxes or spells. (charms not included) Remember, the more attempts, the more chances to remove the curse. 

And if you act now, the next 15 customers will receive a bonus "Steady Feet" mojo bag. This rare "prayer in a bag" gives your quarterback a warm comfortable feeling in the pocket.

Only serious offers will be considered. PM me if interested.

16 minutes ago, Utah_Saint said:

Yes, over the years Saints fans have put hundreds of hexes on the Falcons, some more successful than others. Unfortunately for dirty bird fans, right now they are suffering under a very powerful curse called Devenzo Ineptus. 

The bad news is this is a strong hex that causes blown coverages, missed tackles and a non existent pass rush. It also makes defensive players look slow and uninspired. Sound familiar?

The good news is, I'm somewhat of a voodoo curse expert. For the ridiculously low price of just $99.95, I can attempt to remove any and all hexes, curses, jinxes or spells. (charms not included) Remember, the more attempts, the more chances to remove the curse. 

And if you act now, the next 15 customers will receive a bonus "Steady Feet" mojo bag. This rare "prayer in a bag" gives your quarterback a warm comfortable feeling in the pocket.

Only serious offers will be considered. PM me if interested.

Bwahahaha

Well played, sir...

Utah_Saint likes this

9 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

No. Tearing down 2 churches to put a stadium on that land it what happened to the Falcons. 

Not even close

1 hour ago, LouDog said:

Not really. It was Voudon in Africa. Once it reached the western hemisphere it got commercialized and became more of a gimmick known as voodoo. The original religion is Voudon

The gimmick is just what people think. It's always been a Religion. You know how myths are passed around to make people look bad.

1 hour ago, ya_boi_j said:

Prove that it’s real from you actually doing something 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voodoo

it's real. The only.debate is if it works. Occult practices are real practices. Some very intelligent people have gone down that rabbit hole. Jack Parsons is a VERY interesting case. He was one of the smartest people to ever live and used black magic in an attempt to learn about the quantum world.  Many early NASA scientists tried to contact entities with occult magic. The timing of it is odd since it occured directly after the war, and Nazi occult practices are well documented and many of the scientists have said they were successful and gleaned lots of their revolutionary technology from these entities. I'm not advocating black magic or.saying it works. I don't want to know if it.does. I can assure.you however that the devil is real.

6 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The gimmick is just what people think. It's always been a Religion. You know how myths are passed around to make people look bad.

Yeah but I did a massive report on it in highschool and learned a lot on it. Voudon is more based on good and evil spirits that govern every part of life. People, the earth, etc. Once it reached the western hemisphere due to slavery in the 16th and 17th century it revolved into more of the voodoo dolls/hex/ thing people associate with it now. If people from northern Africa that still practice traditional Voudon were to come across what Voodoo has turned i to now I bet they would be a bit confused.

Edited by LouDog

30 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

No. Tearing down 2 churches to put a stadium on that land it what happened to the Falcons. 

We angered the gods by tearing down the dome after they gifted us an NFCCG domination at home.

10 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/voodoo

it's real. The only.debate is if it works. Occult practices are real practices. Some very intelligent people have gone down that rabbit hole. Jack Parsons is a VERY interesting case. He was one of the smartest people to ever live and used black magic in an attempt to learn about the quantum world.  Many early NASA scientists tried to contact entities with occult magic. The timing of it is odd since it occured directly after the war, and Nazi occult practices are well documented and many of the scientists have said they were successful and gleaned lots of their revolutionary technology from these entities. I'm not advocating black magic or.saying it works. I don't want to know if it.does. I can assure.you however that the devil is real.

Dictionary definition isn’t proof that it’s real. You can’t prove it to be real outside of googling articles that have a high chance of being fabricated for clicks. Unless you can show me you performing the magic, you’re not going to convince me that it’s real

38 minutes ago, wartownfalcon said:

We angered the gods by tearing down the dome after they gifted us an NFCCG domination at home.

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Dictionary definition isn’t proof that it’s real. You can’t prove it to be real outside of googling articles that have a high chance of being fabricated for clicks. Unless you can show me you performing the magic, you’re not going to convince me that it’s real

There are vids of voodoo priests practicing. It's an odd thing to believe doesn't exist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpeLdXeIbwA

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

It ain’t odd. It’s realistic. You can believe in it if you want though. Have fun with that 

Well it.does exist. It's a.fact. I highly doubt it works but it clearly is.a thing

2 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Well it.does exist. It's a.fact. I highly doubt it works but it clearly is.a thing

Yeah y'all arent understanding each other lol he is saying he thinks its fake, not that there isn't a practice called voodoo lol

ya_boi_j likes this

29 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah but I did a massive report on it in highschool and learned a lot on it. Voudon is more based on good and evil spirits that govern every part of life. People, the earth, etc. Once it reached the western hemisphere due to slavery in the 16th and 17th century it revolved into more of the voodoo dolls/hex/ thing people associate with it now. If people from northern Africa that still practice traditional Voudon were to come across what Voodoo has turned i to now I bet they would be a bit confused.

The Voo Doo Dolls, etc is something that people came up with in an attempt to create hate for Haitians. 

4 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The Voo Doo Dolls, etc is something that people came up with in an attempt to create hate for Haitians. 

But now its part of their culture. A lot of things that were originally Voudon were misinterpreted once it got to the western hemisphere. Thats where the idea of zombies comes from but that got completley twisted to mean the exact opposite of what it originally meant.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

9 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah y'all arent understanding each other lol he is saying he thinks its fake, not that there isn't a practice called voodoo lol

That's what I thought at first but then started thinking he literally thought it wasn't a thing. I agree that its most likely total codswallup. I wouldn't want to know if it was or wasnt I just don't want to know anyone that practices it.

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

It ain’t odd. It’s realistic. You can believe in it if you want though. Have fun with that 

Sorry I thought you were.denying that it existed. Def isn't odd to believe it's b.s. 

6 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I have heard some Falcons fans claim that Saints fans put a voodoo curse on the Falcons. I don't believe in voodoo or curses personally but as a Falcons fan I would not be surprised if Atlanta sports had some type of voodoo curse on them. Some of the things that have happened to the Falcons over the last 20 years really leaves you scratching your head. How else can you explain 1980, 28-3, Eugene Robinson or this garbage we are seeing this year with no title to show for. Do you guys seriously think it is possible the Saints fans successfully put voodoo curse on the Falcons? I've always disagreed with people who said the Falcons were cursed even after 28-3. But I am beginning to wonder.

It’s a old New Orleans witch doctor or a group of them! This spell affects the Braves, Hawks, and Georgia Bulldogs too!

Falcons Fan MVP and Iron Saint like this

1 minute ago, wartownfalcon said:

But if God didn’t want them removed??

So what about the other 50+ years? We have chocked nonstop for over 5 decades but now all of a sudden its because of "God"?