Falcons Fan MVP

Do you think the Saints fans put a voodoo curse on the Falcons?

59 posts in this topic

I have heard some Falcons fans claim that Saints fans put a voodoo curse on the Falcons. I don't believe in voodoo or curses personally but as a Falcons fan I would not be surprised if Atlanta sports had some type of voodoo curse on them. Some of the things that have happened to the Falcons over the last 20 years really leaves you scratching your head. How else can you explain 1980, 28-3, Eugene Robinson or this garbage we are seeing this year with no title to show for. Do you guys seriously think it is possible the Saints fans successfully put voodoo curse on the Falcons? I've always disagreed with people who said the Falcons were cursed even after 28-3. But I am beginning to wonder.

DirtyBird7000k likes this

They did the minute they won one before us, and we blew our change to beat the curse because Harry "Fumble Feet" Douglas cost us a trip to the Superbowl in the Superdome vs a beatable Ravens team.

38 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I have heard some Falcons fans claim that Saints fans put a voodoo curse on the Falcons. I don't believe in voodoo or curses personally but as a Falcons fan I would not be surprised if Atlanta sports had some type of voodoo curse on them. Some of the things that have happened to the Falcons over the last 20 years really leaves you scratching your head. How else can you explain 1980, 28-3, Eugene Robinson or this garbage we are seeing this year with no title to show for. Do you guys seriously think it is possible the Saints fans successfully put voodoo curse on the Falcons? I've always disagreed with people who said the Falcons were cursed even after 28-3. But I am beginning to wonder.

Voo Doo is a Religion. 

octoslash likes this

10 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Voo Doo is a Religion. 

Voudon is a religion. Voodoo is like the corny replica of Voudon

The Georgia teams perfectly embody the spirit of the State.

That's why I havent lived there in 16 years, and have no intention of ever going back. Now if I could only force myself to cut ties w/ the teams I've rooted for since I was a kid.

31 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

That’s why I never stop driving through Louisiana, except for a shrimp Po boy. 

The smell of sewage and **** doesn't help much either

7 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

No, it's all the same. Vodou. 

Not really. It was Voudon in Africa. Once it reached the western hemisphere it got commercialized and became more of a gimmick known as voodoo. The original religion is Voudon

Edited by LouDog

3 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yeah there is. How can you say there isnt?

Prove that it’s real from you actually doing something 

9 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Prove that it’s real from you actually doing something 

Sean Payton says send him 4 of your hairs and 2 droplets of blood from a virgin Falcons fan. He knows a guy...