Chuck Smith Speaking About The Falcons

Knight of God

25 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

The truth is never easy to say, but needs to be said. Coming to grips with it is the first step to becoming free and releasing. I suggest alot of TAFT posters try it.

Ryan's focus is on those twins now. Football is second and he has came to grips that he doesnt have "it". He is just trying to provide for his family now and that's it. That fire in his eyes has dwindled to ember ashes.

Where are you getting this from? What kind of made up **** is this?! 

Flying Falcon, your focus has been on cocaine lately. I don’t have proof, but just trust me, you need to get off the coke. 

2 hours ago, Vandy said:

Matt’s having it rough out there with the bad OL play, but he’s still a Top 5 QB. 

And casually glassed over by casual fans, yet another change to the offense by a new OC.

If we have defensive head coaches that don’t produce what is the point?

Get an offensive minded head coach that not only has a respectable system but can call plays.

People think 5 scrambles a game gonna fix 600 yards allowed by a defense?

Some would tell you a run game is only possible with a mobile QB.

Just lol

5 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

They are just saying exactly what ive been saying all year.. And I agree, we have to have a total rebuild and its time to start now. We've got to find a way to offlaod Ryan and rebuild our defense while reconstructing our entire coaching staff

Nah, it's back to the @Knight of God running and correct commentary about the slow developing routes of DK being an issue. Brady is slow, Brees barely moved, rivers is less mobile than Ryan yet all succeed. Matt was fine until DK came.

Cam sucks. Dak sucks, Jackson is drastic. For all the mobile QB talk it's rarely works. And you're not talking mobile Qbs, you're talking about running QBs....big difference. One can be mobile in pocket

9 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Dude, I'm not agreeing with you lol

Ryan's kids have nothing to do with his production.

Accepting the truth is harder than living life. Some can, other can't.  

Ryan is done. His focus isnt the same. Anyone with a good pair of eyes can see it. Passes (that he would normally connect on) are now high or too low, dont go through his normal progressions anymore, everything he was taught as a kid playing football is now moot or obsolete.  The guy has moved on to life after football and we (as fans) and the FO should too. You all can continue to blame the OL, FO (Dimitroff), HC, defense, etc.... all yall want, but when it's all said and done we will be talking about a guy who never really reached his full potential. And it will be blamed on 6, 7 , 8, etc...OCs as well as other things. But never that he lost his fire (which is what we see today).

Ryan knows the game has past him by. It does with EVERY athlete. Some sooner than others and age sometimes have nothing to do with it. If a player (B. Sanders, C. Johnson) loses their desire or fire, its over.

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

Man some of you guys go so far out in left field trying to prove whatever point you’re trying to make. Just say you don’t like the guy and leave it at that. Making up stuff just to make up stuff doesn’t help your cause

Pretty much. You can not like Ryan...it’s fine. The reasoning you provide is what gets everyone to call BS

Matt Ryan can't run good, so what? Get him a legit RB (Ito is not the answer) and there will instantly be less pressure on him in the pocket, teams don't fear Freeman anymore.

Look how well the Panthers are going right now because they can run the ball even without the 'threat' of Newton running.

The biggest issue with this team right now is defence.

Edited by quotemokc

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Came in to read about Chuck Smith, I see Trolls derailed the thread. 

After watching that show, I was about ready to nominate Chuck Smith as our next coach. Then (lol) he went and said he's a huge saints fan. Still liked a lot of his insight on what's going on with this team.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Pretty much. You can not like Ryan...it’s fine. The reasoning you provide is what gets everyone to call BS

Agreed. I’ve stated for years that he wasn’t near my favorite qb but if I’m going to knock him in any way, it’s not going to be fabricated to make him seem worse than he is

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Accepting the truth is harder than living life. Some can, other can't.  

Ryan is done. His focus isnt the same. Anyone with a good pair of eyes can see it. Passes (that he would normally connect on) are now high or too low, dont go through his normal progressions anymore, everything he was taught as a kid playing football is now moot or obsolete.  The guy has moved on to life after football and we (as fans) and the FO should too. You all can continue to blame the OL, FO (Dimitroff), HC, defense, etc.... all yall want, but when it's all said and done we will be talking about a guy who never really reached his full potential. And it will be blamed on 6, 7 , 8, etc...OC as well as other things. But never that he lost his fire (which is what we see today).

Now you're on some Jim Jones cultic evangelistical type stuff lol

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Smith is right Falcons need a complete tear down and no one that is currently in front office needs to have any part of it, like I said in my earlier post, everyone from mcKay on down needs to go,  their vision is dated and they clearly cant build a consistantly competitive product in today's NFL, Falcons need a young Team President/GM and someone who can build a team from the inside (o-line/d-line) out, anyone can draft WRs, RB, and QB. And no more d line head coaches, we need a offensive minded coach, David Shaw, Kellen Moore, etc.. but not some retread like Koetter who is at a different team every year. Falcons need to ditch the stupid Brotherhood rah rah and Rise up and do a complete tear down and rebrand. We need a new QB because whether he is good or not Ryan just needs to go. He will never win one here so give him a chance somewhere else. New product new hope, nothing about this current team is exciting and give us the fans any hope. It is a stale product that you know is going to do nothing but let you down when it counts. Julio doesnt practice, our stars on defense are always hurt because they are undersized, our draft picks always flop. How as a fan am I supposed to get excited about Vic beasley this Sunday? Tak? Jake Matthews? I mean come on draft pick after draft pick of basically nothing. None of our players make you as a fan excited. Julio maybe 4 years ago but now he's done, so is Freeman. It's like watching a old aging team that cant win what's the fun in that, like watching the Lions when they had Stafford and Calvin Johnson and that was it, we are right now basically the same team. 

Ever heard of paragraphs?

3 minutes ago, Chaz said:

After watching that show, I was about ready to nominate Chuck Smith as our next coach. Then (lol) he went and said he's a huge saints fan. Still liked a lot of his insight on what's going on with this team.

It was a great interview and well put. Unfortunately, this thread turned out to be something else. 

8 minutes ago, quotemokc said:

Matt Ryan can't run good, so what? Get him a legit RB (Ito is not the answer) and there will instantly be less pressure on him in the pocket, teams don't fear Freeman anymore.

Look how well the Panthers are going right now because they can run the ball even without the 'threat' of Newton running.

The biggest issue with this team right now is defence.

Umm, your common sense is showing...

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Agreed. I’ve stated for years that he wasn’t near my favorite qb but if I’m going to knock him in any way, it’s not going to be fabricated to make him seem worse than he is

Exactly. I like Ryan. But I recognize he’s pretty limited physically. Not a big deal. I respect his game and his commitment to his craft 

3 hours ago, caponine said:

doubt the high pick lol this team will end up right in the middle. I wish they could draft him and develop him for about two years. At that point Ryan will. be 38 Well yeahh thats true. You gotta put Mahomes up there too,  not sure of Dak yet. 

Most Giants fans thought the same about Jones. They figured Eli would coach another 2-3 years. The best will play! AND Eli won them two SB's!

Edited by Chaz

Just now, Flying Falcon said:

Believe whatever you want. The truth is the truth, regardless whoever tells it or if it's never told. It's STILL is the truth.

I just told the truth, cause alot on here dont want to say it, believe it, or just dont know it.

Naw man, you're just throwing **** to a wall and hoping that it sticks.

You're trying to say that Ryan's kids are causing him lose focus on football. There are many NFL players who have kids, probably most of them.