Chuck Smith Speaking About The Falcons

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Y’all begging for that right now, gonna be wishing it never happened in the end. The best thing to do is to go ahead and draft a capable replacement and go the full Aaron Rodgers route. The dead cap s

There’s nothing wrong with Matt Ryan.  Half the teams in the league would love to have him.  

More like 3/4 of the league. Matt Ryan is a legit top 5 QB in the nfl

1 minute ago, Spts1 said:

Dalton has a bunch of empty stat games, thats the point I was making.  

Then you are making it poorly. He literally had a game this year where he didn’t crack 180 yards. He has tons of seasons that he gets less than 4K yards. He has ZERO playoff wins. 

Rivers and Ryan produce consistently. Game after game, season after season. People at least discuss the possibility they may be HOF candidates at some point. That is not the case with Dalton. 

4 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

You honestly take what Cowherd says to heart?

lmao

I guess the reason why you ranked Dak ahead of Rodgers, Brees, Rivers, and Ryan because you listen to Skip Bayless???

2 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

And no ring......like Dalton. His MVP and SB appearance hasnt did a dang thang for me and my fandom. My team's trophy case still is empty, so screw his MVP award, SB appearance,  and him.

Not my problem you can’t recognize the difference between Dalton and Ryan because they don’t have a SB ring. If that is your criteria Matt is as good as Marino, and currently Mahomes. 

That’s your argument distilled down. 

Edited by Geneaut
8 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Not my problem you can’t recognize the difference between Dalton and Ryan because they don’t have a SB ring. If that is your criteria Matt is as good as Marino, and currently Mahomes. 

That’s your argument distilled down. 

My criteria is: How long has Ryan been here. What have we accomplished with him? Giants won 2 SBs with Eli "lost looking" Manning and they STILL drafted his replacement, BENCHED him, and moved on to the future. 

We have Ryan and have won nothing, dont want to draft his replacement, and stuck in the early 2000's thinking he's still has "it". This league has moved on to the next phase and we're one of those sad teams that are caught up in the past thinking Ryan some how can carry us to the Promiseland. Ryan's time has passed him by. The next wave is QBs like Mahommes, Carr, and other mobile QBs. The traditional pocket passer QB is extinct unless you have coaches like Bill Belichick or Josh McDaniels, which we have neither and will not get either. 

Face it, in today's time, Ryan is old and the game has passed him by. Its pass time to put Ryan out in the pasture. We should have been training the next stud to run this race, but we still trotting that same old stud out there hoping to strike some sort of luck, catch lighting in a bottle with him. Well, good luck.

17 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

Lol. You don’t help your case by touting someone else’s opinion. That along with that horrible top 10 list you provided kinda says you’re pushing a certain agenda. But do you my man

The truth is never easy to say, but needs to be said. Coming to grips with it is the first step to becoming free and releasing. I suggest alot of TAFT posters try it.

Ryan's focus is on those twins now. Football is second and he has came to grips that he doesnt have "it". He is just trying to provide for his family now and that's it. That fire in his eyes has dwindled to ember ashes.

11 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

The truth is never easy to say, but needs to be said. Coming to grips with it is the first step to becoming free and releasing. I suggest alot of TAFT posters try it.

Ryan's focus is on those twins now. Football is second and he has came to grips that he doesnt have "it". He is just trying to provide for his family now and that's it. That fire in his eyes has dwindled to ember ashes.

What good parent doesn't put their kids ahead of their job?

I'm sure Brees and Brady would stop at any moment to tend to their kids. That's how it should be.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

What good parent doesn't put their kids ahead of their job?

I'm sure Brees and Brady would stop at any moment to tend to their kids. That's how it should be.

Right!!! As he should!!! So, when you see Ryan going through the motions,  then you understand. He's collecting a paycheck like 95% of the team that's out there and that's it. His competitive spirit is dying and he's become a mindless robot. I'm sure he's out there thinking, " I wonder what the twins are doing right now" as he stares down Julio and try to force his pass into triple coverage. That is how life is. The game has passed Ryan by and he has moved on with life. Its us fans that try to hold on and make him the "Super hero" that he was when he would bring us back at the end of the game in Smitty days.

Ryan is that old dog that dont hunt anymore. Old yella. Ryan is Old Yella.

Why would you want to offload Ryan?! We have way more issues elsewhere on the roster, and offloading him would create yet another glaring weakness for this team. That makes zero sense. 

Is he perfect? No. But many teams would be happy to have a competent QB like Ryan. I can’t ever remember Ryan having a solid OL outside of 1 or 2 years. He’s not the problem. 

7 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Right!!! As he should!!! So, when you see Ryan going through the motions,  then you understand. He's collecting a paycheck like 95% of the team that's out there and that's it. His competitive spirit is dying and he's become a mindless robot. I'm sure he's out there thinking, " I wonder what the twins are doing right now" as he stares down Julio and try to force his pass into triple coverage. That is how life is. The game has passed Ryan by and he has moved on with life. Its us fans that try to hold on and make him the "Super hero" that he was when he would bring us back at the end of the game in Smitty days.

Ryan is that old dog that dont hunt anymore. Old yella. Ryan is Old Yella.

Dude, I'm not agreeing with you lol

Ryan's kids have nothing to do with his production. His kids come first and Ryan is the ultimate professional.

33 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

It was stupid when he said it and it is doubly stupid for you to post it.

I am sensing a theme here

You don't have to sense it.  I DON'T like Ryan as the quarterback...  Draft a replacement who can make plays...

Edited by Spts1