Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knight of God

Chuck Smith Speaking About The Falcons

251 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

There’s nothing wrong with Matt Ryan.  Half the teams in the league would love to have him.  

Going to fix it for you:

90% of the teams in the league would love to have him.  AND be willing to give up more.

This get rid of Ryan non-sense is from people who no nothing about football and just looking for a way to fix the real problems, that they don’t even see, quickly.

KRUNKuno, Vandy, Drvillain and 2 others like this

3 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Watson at #2 shows I should never take you seriously.

Just like how Tua and Fields are flavor of the year, Watson was the flavor in 2016. Heck someone wanted Josh Rosen over Ryan.

Ovie_Lover likes this

6 hours ago, caponine said:

mehhh Ryan cant escape the pocket tbh. Watson and Wilson havent had the best O Lines but they are still able to produce. They have the ability to run with the ball. It makes all the difference.

Idk man, guess im just tired of the traditional drop back and pass qbs. Only so much you can do with Ryan. 

Ryan is more mobile than Brady yet BB does a lot of winning with a non-mobile QB so your argument is invalid. A good coach schemes to account for his QB’s weakness and strengths. We saw the results of that during year 2 of Kyle and Sark. For some reason DK is either unwilling or unable to account for MR’s lack of mobility and poor play by the O-line. We have 3 phenomenal route runners at receiver who also excel in running after the catch. Rather than throw in some slants or quick hitters DK forcing a lot of slow developing medium and long routes down Matt’s throat. 

1 hour ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

Going to fix it for you:

90% of the teams in the league would love to have him.  AND be willing to give up more.

This get rid of Ryan non-sense is from people who no nothing about football and just looking for a way to fix the real problems, that they don’t even see, quickly.

They want flash over substance it’s the Micheal Vick effect

18 minutes ago, shockerfalcon said:

Ryan is more mobile than Brady yet BB does a lot of winning with a non-mobile QB so your argument is invalid. A good coach schemes to account for his QB’s weakness and strengths. We saw the results of that during year 2 of Kyle and Sark. For some reason DK is either unwilling or unable to account for MR’s lack of mobility and poor play by the O-line. We have 3 phenomenal route runners at receiver who also excel in running after the catch. Rather than throw in some slants or quick hitters DK forcing a lot of slow developing medium and long routes down Matt’s throat. 

Ok 

6 hours ago, Spts1 said:

top 5?  Ryan cracks my top 10 but he is no where near a top 5.  

1. Mahomes

2. Watson

3. Wilson

4. Brady

5. Wentz

6. Prescott

7. Jackson

8. Brees ( healthy)

9. Rodgers

10. Ryan

Lmao what the **** is this list. Aaron Rodgers, Brees, and Ryan below Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott? You sound like someone who thought Tyrod Taylor was a top 10 QB recently.

Geneaut, HASHBROWN3 and Vandy like this

4 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

Sheesh! Show MR2 some compassion and understanding! Can’t you consider the cost of pampers, formula and, and the nanny for the twins?! Not to mention a trust fund for them? Manicures, pedicures, clothes and house! Etc!

Princes have to the princely lifestyle. 

:flush:

Actually Rogue, I was contemplating the same thing. How much is having two twins under 2 affect any adults work performance. When matt was throwing his three interceptions the other game this is what ran thru my mind. He is showing heart. It he’s clearly regressed this year so far. 

roguebeaver likes this

17 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

That will put people in the seats 

Couldn't get many more less in the seats at the Mercedez House of Horrors the way it's going right now.  If we lose to the Cards . . . . . . look out for cheap tx.

roguebeaver and VTCrunkler like this

3 hours ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Naw man, you're just throwing **** to a wall and hoping that it sticks.

You're trying to say that Ryan's kids are causing him lose focus on football. There are many NFL players who have kids, probably most of them.

I think fans like myself are struggling looking for reasons Matt has taken steps backward this year.  Having two young kids, I was wondering the same thing about the kids. But he had kids last year and last year he put up numbers. The real reason looks to be the scheme and the lack of offensive coordination. 

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Couldn't get many more less in the seats at the Mercedez House of Horrors the way it's going right now.  If we lose to the Cards . . . . . . look out for cheap tx.

I sure hope we don’t lose to the cards.  They should be beatable. But who knows at this rate. 

Only upside is for the guys/gals in the nosebleeds can come down and sit in the better seats. 

Just now, VTCrunkler said:

I sure hope we don’t lose to the cards.  They should be beatable. But who knows at this rate. 

Only upside is for the guys/gals in the nosebleeds can come down and sit in the better seats. 

You're absolutely right. This is a must win game.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

You're absolutely right. This is a must win game.

The losses to the Texans and Colts May look palpable after the end of the season. They may be better teams than most people thought. 

Vandy and Geneaut like this

You mean the same guy who said Beasley's going to kill it lol Chuck Smiths words are worth nothing .. not even gonna listen 

42 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I think fans like myself are struggling looking for reasons Matt has taken steps backward this year.  Having two young kids, I was wondering the same thing about the kids. But he had kids last year and last year he put up numbers. The real reason looks to be the scheme and the lack of offensive coordination. 

VT, it’s none of that about raising kids.

Matt’s not in the right offense for his skill set. 2016-18 proved he should be a WCO QB. WTF team was thinking in bringing koetter back in after Matt found his sweet spot was amazingly stupid. 

14 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Matt’s not in the right offense for his skill set. 2016-18 proved he should be a WCO QB. WTF team was thinking in bringing koetter back in after Matt found his sweet spot was amazingly stupid. 

Maybe they read the boards and listen to the folks wanting to can Sark

Flying Falcon and Vandy like this

56 minutes ago, Vandy said:

They dont remember the last time when Koetter was here. They dont remember the long developing plays, no push upfront for the RB, no scheme, etc....

Vandy likes this

1 hour ago, roguebeaver said:

Right about now, some canned sarkines would go very nicely, with a little mustard and a brew!! 

Har har har