Osiruz

DQ could be fired as soon as sunday

138 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, pzummo said:

You seem to be giving him a lot of credit for the success of others.  He had a 12-20 record as a head coach for the Denver Broncos.  They were much better the season before and the season after he was the guy.  The Patriots were 24-6 those 2 years without him.  They had the #6 and #1 scoring offense in the league those 2 seasons.  He does not instill the discipline on the Patriots offense.  You see that same discipline instilled across every single aspect of their team, from ST's to defense to the offense.  That is Billy. 

Our team is beating themselves.  We do not see that same level of discipline on any of the 3 phases that it takes to win.  We saw it in our offense when Shanahan was here and you see that same discipline being enforced across the 49ers.  We need somebody that knows how to instill discipline on the entire team.  He's a great OC.  I don't see anything in his history that tells me he's a disciplinarian.  Bill has the balls to fire Brady's personal trainer.  Bill has the balls to hold their stars accountable.  Bill has the balls to cut Randy Moss after setting a new NFL receiving TD record.  Shanahan had the balls to bench Roddy, a Falcon great.  We need a guy that can get the results while being the bad guy when it's the right course of action.  

His first head coaching stint was 10 years ago where they tried to fit a square peg in a round hole (Tebow). McDaniels was more than likely overwhelmed then being one of the youngest HCs in the league and had full control. The Pat's signed him back in 2011 during their superbowl run. Obviously Belichek wanted him back in the staff no matter if he was eith the team during the regular season or not. McDaniels has real value to the team.

I'm sure from the years 2009 till now, he's picked up some things from bill and he's more ready to lead a team that he was a decade ago

Just now, quotemokc said:

Broncos had 10 men on the field, only sent 2 rushers, Mariota nearly gets sacked. 

We stink. 

What's funny is that every team thinks that they have solved all of their offensive problems after the Falcons game.

9 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

An 83.3% completion percentage. 

And? Yeah hes good with the best weapons in the league. 

5 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

And 83.3% flies in the face of your inaccurate claims.

Chad pennington had a completion percentage of 68.9% in 2002. That doesnt mean he didn't have a weak arm.  I also believe he won come back player of the year 2x.

1 hour ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

His first head coaching stint was 10 years ago where they tried to fit a square peg in a round hole (Tebow). McDaniels was more than likely overwhelmed then being one of the youngest HCs in the league and had full control. The Pat's signed him back in 2011 during their superbowl run. Obviously Belichek wanted him back in the staff no matter if he was eith the team during the regular season or not. McDaniels has real value to the team.

I'm sure from the years 2009 till now, he's picked up some things from bill and he's more ready to lead a team that he was a decade ago

If he becomes our new HC, I’ll support him until he gives me a reason not to. I do think people can grow and change.

That being said, there are successful leaders that achieve success by creating other great leaders and there are successful leaders that demand obedience. From what I can tell based on the success of his past coordinators transitioning to head coaching jobs, I think Bill is the latter. An obedient coordinator doesn’t get a lot of opportunity to develop their leadership skills.

10 hours ago, Emmitt said:

If we do pass on first down, 100% the next play is a run on second down. Happens every ****** time!

I’m all for balance but keep the defense guessing. You become easy to predict when you get behind schedule on down and distance. Throw some screens in there, draws from Shotgun on first down, something 

Emmitt likes this

On 10/12/2019 at 9:36 AM, UnrealfalcoN said:

Oh yea, and he has the balls to dig his team out of a 25 point deficit in the Superbowl

And the zebra's sang in delight! YAY!

4 hours ago, slam 5 said:

And the zebra's sang in delight! YAY!

Unlike the saints, we take responsibility for our losses. I dont hear many fans here blaming the SB on the refs